why all the karkland servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggie52
    Without the ranking system I bet Karkand would be one of the least popular maps. The battlefield franchise is not made to be infantry only.
    It has **** all to do with the ranking system (apart from the obvious fact that Karkand is easy to get points on). People love up-close 1v1s and there's nothing you can do about it. Even that retarded Street map on PR became pretty ****ing popular, nothing to do with rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
      Karkand is only fun when its a 32 player server. Then you can actually find squads that stay together instead of 30 ppl on each team nading the hotel flag...
      What F*****ing noobs, infantry point whore noobs.

The bf2 stat system is so successful that it effectively ruined the game by making everyone point whores and playing this I/O BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
        Because you like it.
        Rofl! Wanna hear a joke about sweeds?

Originally posted by camper. View Post
        It has **** all to do with the ranking system (apart from the obvious fact that Karkand is easy to get points on). People love up-close 1v1s and there's nothing you can do about it. Even that retarded Street map on PR became pretty ****ing popular, nothing to do with rankings.
        That map was horrible... Like playing Karkand with weapons that actually do damage, and more powerful grenades:S

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow
          Search MoonGamers KarKand

They have a I/O and Regular. There regular is really a blast You get some skilled people protecting tanks, and not just whoreing them.
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          Worst advice ever, don't play any Moongamers server, they openly violate ROE and the admins are complete failures at life.

Comment

I tried one on 2142 and the c4 bunnyhopping was just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
              karkand rocks i/o
              This statement corresponds with your avatar.

Comment

Working...
              X