No announcement yet.

Last stand... Grr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate it when you HEADSHOT a guy with ur barret, adn they last stand, i mean its like

Barret Guy: Ur dead Pal *boom headshot*
    Last Stand Guy: Woot NO HEAD, lets pistol that guy
    Barret Guy: £$%"£^ DIE NOOB FFS

also, has any scene anyone go into last stand after being killed by a grenade?

Comment

Originally posted by Sike View Post
      i hate it when you HEADSHOT a guy with ur barret, adn they last stand, i mean its like

Barret Guy: Ur dead Pal *boom headshot*
      Last Stand Guy: Woot NO HEAD, lets pistol that guy
      Barret Guy: £$%"£^ DIE NOOB FFS

also, has any scene anyone go into last stand after being killed by a grenade?
      But seriously, if a sniper needs to be close enough to fall victim to last stand, he might want to consider using another weapon. Like the grenade launcher

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
        But seriously, if a sniper needs to be close enough to fall victim to last stand, he might want to consider using another weapon. Like the grenade launcher
        yeah, but the theory still stands, if ur hit with a 50cal anywhere, u cant pull ur pistol out

Comment

Originally posted by Sike View Post
          yeah, but the theory still stands, if ur hit with a 50cal anywhere, u cant pull ur pistol out
          You are not going to respawn either, but I don't think realism was a top priority for this game.

Comment

dont see the problem with tba,

there giving up another perk for it,i always give a goodshot ect if i get killed by a deagle in last stand.

its all fun at the end of the day.

personally i role with the sniper rifle and overkill with a saw +grip and bandoleer and iron lungs.

if last stand kill me with all that i deserve to die

Comment

Blah blah, complain complain. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                Blah blah, complain complain. :-)
                :Goodposting:

They've got only a pistol and incredibly low health + a timed life, is it really that hard?

Comment

Working...
                X