BF2 old school Stunts :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 old school Stunts :)

Me and my friend had nothing to do so we started doing sum old Stunts so i just made a Movie for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-4t-SJ8l1Q
    if you have a youtube account plz comment on there to tell me what you think thx
    :salute: <2>Sickem.

This was... the most pointless thing I have ever seen. The only way this is oldskool is because everything you did had been done before.

Comment

Not bad

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
        This was... the most pointless thing I have ever seen. The only way this is oldskool is because everything you did had been done before.
        you wanna do better? o.o show me old school go make a video come on yeah i been stunting in bf2 sence the Demo i hate war the only thing i do in bf2 is stunt i know old school and that was old school w/e thx for comment

Comment

Lol doggie u always start fights... why did u have to post saying that? why couldnt u of just left it...

Comment

therye good but its nothing really new..(hence oldschool). with a game thats been out for almost 3 years..yeah

i like the camera work too

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
              therye good but its nothing really new..(hence oldschool). with a game thats been out for almost 3 years..yeah

i like the camera work too
              Well thx

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent View Post
                Lol doggie u always start fights... why did u have to post saying that? why couldnt u of just left it...
                You can't post up a video on TBF2 expecting nothing but good comments. He was looking for comments and I posted my opinion. If he can't handle it then he should not post here looking for ratings.
                Originally posted by Sickem
                you wanna do better? o.o show me old school go make a video come on yeah i been stunting in bf2 sence the Demo i hate war the only thing i do in bf2 is stunt i know old school and that was old school w/e thx for comment
                I am not saying in any way that I am better than you. And I don't give a **** about you being good at stunting or having done that since the demo. I just don't care about stunting. It was cool in the beginning, but nowadays it's a sad business. Foremost because everything possible in this game has pretty much been made a video about. So nothing is surprising, and everything done these days is varieties of really old stunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                  You can't post up a video on TBF2 expecting nothing but good comments. He was looking for comments and I posted my opinion. If he can't handle it then he should not post here looking for ratings.

I am not saying in any way that I am better than you. And I don't give a **** about you being good at stunting or having done that since the demo. I just don't care about stunting. It was cool in the beginning, but nowadays it's a sad business. Foremost because everything possible in this game has pretty much been made a video about. So nothing is surprising, and everything done these days is varieties of really old stunts.
                  I wasent looking for ratings or comments >.< And the stunts in that video r very very old i made a video of them becuz maybe just maybe we can bring them back

Comment

SICKEM YOU STOLE MY FONT! I know you took it from me, because I've used it in half my videos you've seen.

I always used that font (replaces the brackets) *Sigh* be original.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerialz
                      SICKEM YOU STOLE MY FONT! I know you took it from me, because I've used it in half my videos you've seen.

LOL i dident steal it xD it is free on a Public Site wich means u dont own it Now lets not fight about Fonts now Any way i like it and your movies inspire me so be happy

Comment

Heh, I meant stealing as in copying. Anyways, back on topic.

Comment

nice vid 7/10

Comment

Originally posted by [SSM] Aerialz

That is actually true, lol. All your movies have used the same font, sickem.

Comment

Working...
                            X