No announcement yet.

Anybody play Belgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're all back and running. Wolfservers took the HD out of our box and put it in a new one for us and all is well. Look forward to having you guys back on the servers.

Comment

I was playing there yesterday, but my team was crap. We only won 1 game out of like 7 rounds. We kept losing by 100+ tickets. I Got Team Killed about 6 times in 1 round too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
        I was playing there yesterday, but my team was crap. We only won 1 game out of like 7 rounds. We kept losing by 100+ tickets. I Got Team Killed about 6 times in 1 round too.....
        I've been there before. Played one night and it was me and one other clan-mate on one team and about 5-6 clan-mates on the other team. Two of them took squads every round and since they were in TS together they had their squads working together. I lost every round that night.:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
          We're all back and running. Wolfservers took the HD out of our box and put it in a new one for us and all is well. Look forward to having you guys back on the servers.
          Yay for Wolf Servers!

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
            Yay for Wolf Servers!
            Agreed, they have been the best so far

Comment

(Totally Off Topic) Yep, can't say enough about the support they have given us since we have been with them. We have had some problems but nothing that we haven't had with other providers we have been with. Just this buggy game that we love so much. They have been fantastic in every way. Top notch service. If any of you have any questions about getting a server or different providers we have used feel free to PM me or e-mail me at Skates@nitefallbrigade.com

Comment

Working...
              X