Suicide self launcing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide self launcing

Last week i found a 24/7 Shipment server with no time limit and a player capacity of 16.

because of teh small map, everybody has martyrdom , and the average lifespan was about 10 seconds in the fray. after finding that after being shot, your chance of further survival was nilch, i started to run at the nades dropped by martydom. the explosion would kill me, but the nade would explode in a way that i would launch away, towards the enemy and my dead body's martyrdom would drop the nade closer to the enemy. i was able to rack up a bunch of multi kills with this.
    not a big thing, but i was wondering if anybody else has tried or used this technique, and would feel that this is a technique that i should waste time perfecting? i know taht martyrdom is frowned upon, but wouldnt you consider this a sorta advanced suicide technique and not taht much of a " u killed me so im gonna make sure i kill u" kinda thing...

Haha, I prefer not to die in the first place.

Not only that, but I hate martyrdom with a passion.

Comment

I played on a 25+ player Free-for-all Shipment server a week or two ago. If you get an airstrike, you're almost guaranteed a 20 kill streak.

Comment

I dont know if a flying dying bomb is something you should work toward. It would only be good in that situation on that map, and thats pretty much it.

Now, if you only play that map, then YEAH, I think you should perfect that :yay:

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

But hey, if it amuses you then I don't see any harm

Comment

LOL Vreki, great pick.

HE HAS THE BOMB!

Crunch

Comment

When I started playing I really liked the Shipment and Wet Works maps... Can't stand them now though. Anyone else feel the same?

Comment

Originally posted by OldGregg View Post
                When I started playing I really liked the Shipment and Wet Works maps... Can't stand them now though. Anyone else feel the same?
                I still like wetworks, but yes on the shipment. Its OK and I suffer through it, but I like a little more strategy.

Crunch

Comment

I like both Shipment and Wet Works, but only on smaller servers with a group of friends. The 32-slot configs running those maps frustrate me.

But, with 2-8 friends these maps can be a lot of fun.

Vreki, that was the perfect reply! +1 cookie for you, buddy!

Comment

back in the day i seen a 50 man shipment on TDM

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                      I dont know if a flying dying bomb is something you should work toward. It would only be good in that situation on that map, and thats pretty much it.

Now, if you only play that map, then YEAH, I think you should perfect that :yay:

Crunch
                      idk, i started using it in vacant when the other team was holding a hallway, and we couldnt really flank, im able to throw a frag, and launch myself with the frag into the the other end and my martyrdom would take about 3 guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Sm3lln03vil View Post
                        idk, i started using it in vacant when the other team was holding a hallway, and we couldnt really flank, im able to throw a frag, and launch myself with the frag into the the other end and my martyrdom would take about 3 guys out
                        If you can make it work, then you should, but you still gotta remember that you are killing yourself to kill others instead of living to kill others. A stun grenade could slow them all down and give time to take em out. Same thing with smoke or flash, give time to escape a corner and do a flanking thing.

Ive used smoke as a distraction/getaway device many times and it tends to work.

But again, if you can use it.....

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
                          back in the day i seen a 50 man shipment on TDM
                          "Back in the day"? What's "the day"? A month ago!?

Comment

LOL - i've never heard of this tactic before. But hey, if you know you're gonna die, might as well be a kamikaze.

I play Shipment, Vacant, and bog almost exclusively cuz my vid card is so poor (Radeon 9550) that I can't play the other maps (i can't see the players until i see the muzzle flash).

Comment

how about a 50 slot FFA shipment server? Thats worse, i got sick of that in 10 seconds flat(15 deaths along the way)

Comment

Working...
                              X