No announcement yet.

% headshots out of total kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not ashamed to admit that my KDR is well below 1.00, something around 3500 kills to 4000 deaths. This is my first CoD game and my second online shooter (I got pretty good at BF2 but that is a very different type of game.) I'm definantly improving and I rarely have rounds where I get a negative KDR anymore, so it's only a matter of time until I get out of debt, so to speak.

Comment

I think it does have a type of auto aim adjustment feature because i remember someone posting something about it a while ago.

But remember, for every good KD ratio, there is another player with a bad one.

Comment

I know the 360 has some sort of auto-aim in the campaign, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything like that in multiplayer.

Comment

Prestige 2, Rank 52 currently.

6542 kills.
          2319 deaths.
          (2.82) K/D Ratio.

482 head-shots.
          7.36% head-shot rate.

Thats a very small amount of kills. Then again the server sizes are far smaller on the PS3 version than the PC version I've noticed.

Note: There is no Auto-Aim for the PS3 Multiplayer - There is one for the Campaign though, and it sucks. To compensate for this, I mainly just shoot from the hip, rather than try to adjust for the lack of Auto-Aim. This is probably why I have such a good K/D Ratio, I always get the jump on people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
            Note: There is no Auto-Aim for the PS3.
            Aight. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X