It's probably the sunglasses...
    The hat must be a little tight too.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(=AutoFodder View Post
      The hat must be a little tight too.
      It is a small...

Comment

QFT, I'm afraid we're gonna need that screenie TSlaw. I don't think I'm alone when I say I think your full of it.
        Still waiting for that screenie...

But im guessing that either we don't get it, or we get photoshopped one... :laugh:

Comment

Well you're not gonna get one. Because m_d basically made fun of me and decided to go search through the endless posts of over a month ago to get some stuff on me. So think what you will not really my care. And the sunglasses, and the hat remarks..eh don't really care about those either. Make fun of me all you want. Doesn't affect me..this is after all the internet.

Oh and m_d just for you. I'll stop posting in these threads. So you don't have to go through the trouble of calling me out on things.

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
            Doesn't affect me..this is after all the internet.
            Then why lie?

I apologise about the hat comment btw, that was a little out of line.

Comment

I apologise about the hat comment btw, that was a little out of line.
              It's all good. I get that alot. Not a biggie

And if you want to know why I wont really put on a screen shot, it's because that score I put up, is me playing at my cousins house. Sniping only. That's about it. Yes this may sound like a cheap excuse, it's not. m_d will come in here and *****..bleh. Oh well. I played at my cousins house, because I was house sitting for 9 days. I had those days, off and I played basically for half a day at a time. I can't get the screen, because I currently do not have a car to get there and my cousin will probably delete my profile when he gets home for no reason. Ya.

Comment

TSlaw, I don't even know you, and even I feel the urge to join in with the mob mentality. :shock:

You should quell this fire. Take a screen-shot, or man-up to over-exaggerating.

Comment

I was trying to "quell this fire". I just said I can't. Believe me or don't. Join the mob. I said what I said. I'm not going to changing it just because everyone disagrees with me, that would make things worse.

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
                    I was trying to quell. I just said I can't. Believe me or don't. Join the mob. I said what I said. I'm not changing it because everyone disagrees with me. That would make things worse.
                    How hard is it to take a screen-shot?

or

How hard is it to just admit you were boasting?

Remember that a small fib will continue it's snowball effect until you suffocate yourself under the weight of your own avalanche.

Comment

Ok guys we have heard what he has to say and its not up to me whether you believe it or not, we have all had our fun.

Now back to topic.

Comment

Well you're not gonna get one. Because m_d basically made fun of me and decided to go search through the endless posts of over a month ago to get some stuff on me
                        I wont really put on a screen shot, it's because that score I put up, is me playing at my cousins house.
                        So which is it?

Comment

Guys enough back to topic.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                            Guys enough back to topic.
                            Sorry dude. I was late to the topic.

I'm unfortunately unable to post my stats. Merely because I just bought CoD4 for the PC today. I also own it for the PS3, but my head-shots percentile on the PS3 are so pitiful that I'm too embarrassed to post them. My K/D is nice though.

Comment

Yea it would be interesting to see average console players KD ratio against computers.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                                Yea it would be interesting to see average console players KD ratio against computers.
                                Does PS3/Xbox do that little semi-auto aim? in CoD4.

Comment

Working...
                                X