Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What maps from other games would you like to see remade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m3ow
    CS requires no skill at all.. I can go in a Dust server right now, and pwn. Give me a M4, with a silencer.. Done. Thinking in that game, is just when to flank at the right time, just like any other game
    Don't get me started dude... I've played in CAL, and OGL's, you wouldn't last a minute in a competetive match...

Comment

Yes sorry M3ow i have to agree with spitfire, you may be good in CoD4 but CSS take a whole different aspect of skill. I used to be an awesome CSS player but it was only until i played competitively that i realized i was simply amateur.

Comment

* Meat Grinder from Delta Force: BlackHawk Down would be perfect for COD4

* Basrah's Edge from Desert Combat could work in COD4 as well.

* and Dust from CS

Comment

A compressed version of Basrah's Edge, would be really cool. I remember it from the original DCon, would work really well with CoD4.

Comment

I want Rhinevalley back! I only played that map when i was playing CoD:UO on CTF with jeeps only. Now that was tactical!!

Comment

Originally posted by =tGA=Harry
              * Meat Grinder from Delta Force: BlackHawk Down would be perfect for COD4
              awesome sauce

that and i think rampage (TDM) / Savannagh (S&D) would be pretty swish too

Comment

Working...
              X