Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What maps from other games would you like to see remade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man i would LOVE Wake Island...

Then i would actually have some room to snipe with !!

Comment

MP Beach from Castle Wolfenstein would be a cool as.

Picture it like SD with 3 objectives, one blow up beach wall, 2nd blow up radio room, and 3 blow up ops room. Other team has to off course try to repel attack and defuse bombs.

had some great battles on that. Happy days

Comment

karkand
        cererbere landing
        sharqi peninsula
        road to jalalabad

Comment

Originally posted by sfcthebam View Post
          MP Beach from Castle Wolfenstein would be a cool as.

Picture it like SD with 3 objectives, one blow up beach wall, 2nd blow up radio room, and 3 blow up ops room. Other team has to off course try to repel attack and defuse bombs.

had some great battles on that. Happy days
          everything you just said is ET:QW's hehe

Comment

[QUOTE=The_Eliminator;1826810]everything you just said is ET:QW's hehe[/QUOTE

yeah RTCW MP was the precursor to ETQW - bit less complex though

You played the original MP beach map.... was fantastic, played that single map for about a year solid (it was a demo map, therefore free so I could play with my tight arsed friend (no pun intended ))

Never got bring Would be interesting CoD4

Comment

Map to be remade? hmmm.

OH OH I GOT IT!

LETS DO BLOOD GULCH!

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT] View Post
                Map to be remade? hmmm.

OH OH I GOT IT!

LETS DO BLOOD GULCH!
                Teehee, oh yeh, that would be great.

I would want to see CS maps remade... Thats where i come from anywaysz.

Comment

The Red Alert 2 series, not changing gameplay or story, just graphics.

Comment

beach from Return to castle Wolfenstein

Comment

The beach every one is referring to is Omaha Beach i think, great map.

Its at the beginning of Saving Private Ryan for those that dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by blank1 View Post
                        I would like to see Dust2, Cbble, (for all you old school CS'ers) Siege (with a bomb layout maybe?), and rotterdam (man I LOVED that map.)
                        You do realize that Shipment is basically an aesthetically pleasing version of fy_iceworld?

Comment

Originally posted by m_d View Post
                          - a jungle map
                          - a modern city map
                          - a snow map

Maybe city and snow combined. But first and most of all we need mapping tools
                          yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                            You do realize that Shipment is basically an aesthetically pleasing version of fy_iceworld?
                            I remember that map. In 2003, I first started playing CS1.6 and we had a LAN party at highschool. After 20 hours of straight gaming, feeling like a zombie, that was the only map we were able to play, and still had a boatload of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by kr4z30g View Post
                              i would love to see a remake of the simple yet amazing 2fort map 2 equal forts with a nice design to keep the bad guys from getting the flag in the basement, a sniping lookout, and a bridge in between... i loved 2fort ever since the first quake mod and i like the one in tf2, just simple hold your fortress or attack gameplay
                              I am with this guy.
                              TF Forever!!!!
                              :salute::salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                                I remember that map. In 2003, I first started playing CS1.6 and we had a LAN party at highschool. After 20 hours of straight gaming, feeling like a zombie, that was the only map we were able to play, and still had a boatload of fun.
                                It's the only map my friend played. He could never wrap his head around the concept of teamwork and objectives... it took him FOREVER to start playing other maps, and even then, we're talking about dust2 and militia. That's IT.

For what it's worth, he was doing alright on iceworld. Then again, when that's all you do...

Comment

Working...
                                X