Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What maps from other games would you like to see remade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see something like....Yankee Stadium, or a Mall. Something we can recognize from r/l. Maybe the stretch of the Thames river in London, from the eye to Big Ben. Old Whembley, Rose Bowl, maybe smaller venues like Madison Square Garden.

Comment

Dude... a map taking place at the Staples center would be quite awesome. You would have no entry into the actual area of game play, but you would be able to see in it and there would be a game going on or something, and you could have OpFor trying to get in to blow up some support for the bleachers to make them collapse, and you could have Force Recon or SAS (SAS seems more appropriate... Force Recon doesn't do counter terrorism stuff I think) having to defuse.

Comment

Kubra Dam, Karkand, WAKE ISLAND (waits for flames)

Comment

Dude... I think Wake Island would be cool actually.

(Oh wait, that's right, flames and what not.)

OMG YOU FKN NOOB WAKE ISLAND? LOLOLOLOLO GO BACK TO WURLD WARZ TOO BF1942 NARB, and etc.

Comment

Wake island would be cluttered with snipers, and it's far too big for CoD (IMO).

For Karkand, even though I hate it, you might be able to get this guy to port what he made to CoD4. http://callofduty.filefront.com/file..._Karkand;74880

Comment

Man, screw Karkand. Worst BF2 map ever. Ghost Town would be a lot better.

Comment

Fall of Berlin from Bf2142...

Comment

I don´t want any BF2 or CS maps. CoD UO ones would kick *** though, especially Foy.

Comment

Fushee 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune
                      Fushee 16.
                      That would be a good map.

Almost all the BF:SF maps would be good, especially if you could enter in the buildings like in COD.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i reckon we need Pavlov. (aka Bloc with more buildings and more levels, at least 4 or 5 for the main buildings)

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                          CoD UO ones would kick *** though, especially Foy.
                          My guess is that quite a few of the COD/CODUO/COD2 maps will be re-made by community members for COD4 once the Map/Mod Tools are released. And with the newer, higher-res textures available now, they could look quite good.

Comment

Ghost town FTW!!!

Comment

Normandy2, Africa1 or Czech6 from Hidden and Dangerous 2 . Old School!

Comment

I must admit, W:ET maps would be perfect for CoD4 as they are mostly flat with a few buildings and are not much bigger than your crossfire or downpour map.

Comment

Working...
                                X