Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a another way to add favourites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a another way to add favourites?

I know you can add a server to favourites from the server browser, but my problem is that the server I play on often will be hard to locate again in the browser, even if I remember the name.

In Battlefield there is a history tab where you can see your recently visited servers, is there no such thing in COD4?

Or maybe a console command to add the current server to favourites?

If there is, I haven't found it yet. I have never been able to find my own guild's server in the browser, so I always join by IP address from the console. Even if there was a way in-game to ESC out and hit an "Add to Favorites" button or something.

Comment

You could get xfire, works wonders for me.

Comment

Originally posted by cantina_fly View Post
        If there is, I haven't found it yet. I have never been able to find my own guild's server in the browser, so I always join by IP address from the console. Even if there was a way in-game to ESC out and hit an "Add to Favorites" button or something.
        It think you can add it by using the "new Favourite" button, as long as you know the IP address

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(=AutoFodder View Post
          You could get xfire, works wonders for me.

x1 Thats how i do it

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
            It think you can add it by using the "new Favourite" button, as long as you know the IP address
            Correct.

If the browser doesn't show the server you want, try finding it through the "Servers" tab on XFire, or through Game-Monitor (etc), and then entering the IP into COD4 as above.

Comment

I can't believe I thought DICE made crappy server browsers...

Comment

Working...
              X