Battlefield 3...slip up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vash2051 View Post
    Wikipedia also can't be used as a valid source. Even though I wish it could. Damn you colleges!
    Valid? Probably not.

The only source I've seen? Yeah.

Comment

I preorder it..lolz jk...i will if its announced

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
        I looked at that and thought... "ZOMG IT CAME OUT 4 DAYS AGO"... then I realized that it was using the crazy backwards Brit date system.
        Crazy? Pfft.

<Day> <Month> <Year>, shortest to longest. Not exactly a hard system to grasp, I would have thought.

Because of that particular confusion I always set my dates out "13 Jan 08", naming the month is handy, most people don't know instantly what month every number relates to.

Comment

Originally posted by Optiqk View Post
          Crazy? Pfft.

<Day> <Month> <Year>, shortest to longest. Not exactly a hard system to grasp, I would have thought.

Because of that particular confusion I always set my dates out "13 Jan 08", naming the month is handy, most people don't know instantly what month every number relates to.
          It's just that the the English always have to be unique in one way or another. Left driving, dates...

Comment

no way 76 days that is totally wrong they were gonna release a data this summer and the game in the fall or winter

Comment

Working...
            X