No announcement yet.

Hackers?? you blow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive yet to see a hacker, or if anybody was using one they didnt make a very big impression.

When somebody is good the easiest thing is to cry hacker, without trying to understand why they are. Myself and clan mates get accused of this alot, but we just laugh it off.

Im not saying hackers arnt in the game, but many people get falsely accused.

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
      Any respectable server will be streaming to PBBans, which has the mombot cvars as part of it's package. The mombot cheat actually sets cvars, which can be detected by PB and thus kick the player if they try activating it.
      Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
      if it kicks them when they activate it then why are people still able to do it?
      Because not all servers are respectable
      If I understand GrossKopf correctly PunkBuster in itself does not know what cvars to look for, but need additional info form PBBans

Comment

i just think PB sucks.

Admins FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
          Any respectable server will be streaming to PBBans, which has the mombot cvars as part of it's package. The mombot cheat actually sets cvars, which can be detected by PB and thus kick the player if they try activating it.
          Only clans that are smart do this, mostly clan servers. Go into a big pub, and usually not.
          Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
          if it kicks them when they activate it then why are people still able to do it?
          Because PB hasnt updated it's self

Comment

Working...
          X