Hackers?? you blow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers?? you blow

i had a buddy tell me about some auto knife hack? he said the guy ran past him and the all of the sudden jumped back and knifed him (an impossible jump) he said. are the hackers really that bad on here now??? not sure i've ran into one...

People are saying many things and you must keep in mind that it is natural for things to be exaggerated.

I play almost every night and I haven't encountered anyone I would suspect of hacking. I doubt you will either. Don't worry about it.

Comment

sounds like a lag death. Guy has probably popped ur mate fair and square and its took a wee bit to register on his comp.

And there is cheaters kicking about - find ur self well admined servers and ya should be cool ~

Comment

I was accused of being a hacker after I got around a 46-2 K/D on a server with about 20 people. One guy named [Insert Clan he can't remember here]Gordon kept whining and accusing me in chat, it got to a point where he bugged me so much every time I saw him I decided to run up and knife him.

Comment

I have yet to run into a hacker. In fact, i only ran into about 5 in the few years i played BF2, guess it's because i tend to stick to good clan run servers. Try the same.

Naturally, people over exaggerate the kills, actions and number of hackers. So, nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk View Post
            I was accused of being a hacker after I got around a 46-2 K/D on a server with about 20 people. One guy named [Insert Clan he can't remember here]Gordon kept whining and accusing me in chat, it got to a point where he bugged me so much every time I saw him I decided to run up and knife him.
            really? that sounds like the server I was in last night, same name.. same crying about him dieing

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk View Post
              I'd probably suspect you too..

Of course, I'd check the screenshots for wallhacks, cham skins, etc and spectate you to look for aimbots and if I didn't find anything, I'd write it off to a good round.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                I have yet to run into a hacker. In fact, i only ran into about 5 in the few years i played BF2, guess it's because i tend to stick to good clan run servers. Try the same.

Naturally, people over exaggerate the kills, actions and number of hackers. So, nothing to worry about.
                Same.

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post

Of course, I'd check the screenshots for wallhacks, cham skins, etc and spectate you to look for aimbots and if I didn't find anything, I'd write it off to a good round.
                  And guess which weapon I used to get the majority of my kills on that round?(Bloc)

Desert Eagle. :P

Comment

I've already encountered 3 hackers in Call of Duty 4, each with increased amounts of hacks.

First - Aimbot
                    Second - Wall and Aimbot (didn't really need the walls)
                    Third - Wall first (he toggled on me, I saw it in killcam). I didn't say anything though, for fear of being wrong. Then he turned on his aimbot, which every time he got a kill displayed a message of who he killed, and at what distance.

I've recorded 2 out of those 3 hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post

Very sound advise^

That is what you are supposed to do if you find something odd. Unfortunately many will say "hacker" without doing any of it.

I like to spectate, it gives me an opportunity to take a look at the high scorers style of play. It also allows you to see if it is hacking. I can sip on hot chocolate and asses the game I am in.

If you want to see "hackers" I would suggest you play on the best ping public servers. You should be able to find 2-3 on each server. Some are good at disguising it, others are not. Most hackers come out to play after school and weekends. Some are just that much better than everyone else.

I have been wrong 50% of the times I thought someone was hacking. The sad thing is I am also right 50% of the time.

I am curious about one thing, why is it every time someone says hacker, the TGN staff always post "I have never seen one" It seems to me that there may be a directive to moderators from the management, to be in denial.

Comment

I now play exclusively on servers with KillCam on, because it does wonders for my paranoia and blood pressure.

95% of the times where I think "Thats impossible, he must be cheating" the KillCam reveals that I was in fact shot in the back by a totally different guy than the one I was watching.

I have seen a few that I suspected of cheating when viewing the KillCam, but I don't think I have ever seen the same guy behaving suspiciously twice.

Comment

I've only ran into a hacker once, and it was downright obvious looking at his killcam, he was voted off immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerialz
                            I've already encountered 3 hackers in Call of Duty 4, each with increased amounts of hacks.

First - Aimbot
                            Second - Wall and Aimbot (didn't really need the walls)
                            Third - Wall first (he toggled on me, I saw it in killcam). I didn't say anything though, for fear of being wrong. Then he turned on his aimbot, which every time he got a kill displayed a message of who he killed, and at what distance.

I've recorded 2 out of those 3 hackers.
                            You got them uploaded to YouTube? Link me please?..

Comment

Originally posted by sniperghost666 View Post
                              i had a buddy tell me about some auto knife hack? he said the guy ran past him and the all of the sudden jumped back and knifed him (an impossible jump) he said. are the hackers really that bad on here now??? not sure i've ran into one...
                              That guy wasn`t hacking, he was just faster than your friend and pwned him, simple as that.

I saw a hack called mombot in a server yesterday.
                              Was pretty lol. Whenever he killed someone (headshot), it said who got killed at what distance, and in the end gave a link to the hack. Damn, it pissed a lot of people off.

Comment

Working...
                              X