UPDATE:

NEW WEBSITE UP AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL!

PLEASE VISIT WEBSITE + REGISTER!

ENJOY,

~Coachwooten

Comment

YAY!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Comment

dumb question, but i'm looking for a zombie mod server, can anyone tell me how to get the IP bar up to type in the IP address of the servers? i tried looking for the servers by name but no luck. and it is in the mod game mode right? TIA

Comment

Yeah, it's just entering through the console which is tilde or "~" to bring up the console command interface. Just type "connect XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX" when you are not connected to a server. If you are, type "/disconnect" first.

Comment

Or go to the favorites, and click add new favorite. Enter the IP:Port and click ok. It will bring it up.

And a quick thing, the ~ way, you can Ctrl+v the IP:Port into the console. But adding it to your favorites you can't.

Comment

hey thanks to both of you guys

Comment

Glad to help

So Nathan we have to wait till the 25th to get baseball bats, kantanas and other stuff for zombies? Any thing else on that subject you know? All I see is a little one line post with a date.

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT]
                  ...snip...
                  you can Ctrl+v the IP:Port into the console.
                  ...snip...
                  I did not know that! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
                    I did not know that! thanks
                    No prob. Ya I'm used to the BF2 one where you can just copy and paste it...

Comment

bump.

Comment

its "/connect IPort" btw, not just "connect"

Comment

No, it is not. You only have to preface a command with "/" when you are connected with a server. You can't connect to a server while you are already connected to a server, so you don't need a forward slash.

It's just "connect ###.###.###.###:PORT" and that is only if the server is not using the standard port. So, "Connect 76.74.154.9" will connect to my server just fine...

Comment

FYI guys, the zombie server is now running the newest custom map, mp_subway! Check the website for details, www.cod4zombies.com

Comment

I'll check it out, haven't played CoD4 zombies in a few weeks.

Comment

IMO its still just as terrible, they added tracers to all the guns now, as if camping and getting headshots wasnt easy enough already.

Comment

Working...
                                X