Zombie mod server!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie mod server!

I found this awesome server, running a Zombie mod! Looks like a work in progress, they said they still have yet to make the zombie weapon butcher knife and skin the zombies, but so far it looks like an awesome mod! Lots of fun in any case, check it out :

UPDATE:

NEW WEBSITE UP AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL!

PLEASE VISIT WEBSITE + REGISTER!

ENJOY,

~Coachwooten

this is what i have been waiting for, this is where CoD4 jumping will take us to new heights of camping

Comment

isn't this posted in the mod section but yeah Its a fun mod just to many jumping campers

Comment

Might be worth checking out.

Does COD4 still mess up stats when going on unranked servers?

Comment

just played about 2 hours on there, its ok, but gets boring fast.

Comment

i have never played a zombie mod but it sounds fun i need to play it

Comment

well put it this way, its not fine tuned by any means yet.

The thing i loved about CSS zombie mod was the ability to work as a team and stack your team mates etc.

In CoD4 if one player gets in a good position they can easily hold off the zombies because the zombies due to the blocking technology of the engine, dont have the ability to stack and work as a team.

Its just not fun playing imo.

Comment

I have talked with the dev, and within the next couple of days they are releasing kill triggers to the game, which will dissalow people getting to those crazy high jumping spots (not all, just the insane ones)

Also, within the coming weeks they will have civillian skins for zombies, as well as a skinned weapon (bloody butcher knife) for zombies.

So the game should be getting nothing but better

Comment

played it a few days ago really fun but also unbalanced as hell.

all you have to do on maps like missile crisis is just climb up on top of the missile launchers and your impossible to get to. its hard enough getting up there without being shot to pieces.

still there is more team work in that mod then in regular cod4 especially on maps like crash where you have everyone pile into one building and guarding all the windows and doors few guys on the roof etc. never seen that in any game actually, since no one wants to be a zombie.

Comment

This is where i prefer CSS zombie mod though, atm the humans can get to a good spot and last the entire game.

when zombies are killed, they should be KILLED and respawn in the next wave. This way the humans can kill off the zombies or vica versa and the game can carry on, making it much faster paced.

I also dont like the no hit back feature, imo the knife melee has such a long range that when you shoot them they should be thrown back a bit.

Comment

no i disagree, i think the knife is better or the zombies should get a tonne more extra health. having to pump 1+ mags into a zombie is what makes it more fun. especially when there a group of you all trying to hose down the zombie that just burst into your house.

if you made the zombies 'weaker' then the rounds would last too long and the campers would have a bigger advantage. especially with bandolier and an lmg

Comment

Zombies have 600 HP, but headshots are 800 damage w/ any weapon (oneshot kill)... makes it fun

Comment

54 players max?! Is that a joke? How long do you live before you're dead again? 3 seconds?!

Comment

Don't bash it till you try it... the thing is insanely fun

Comment

till they run out of ammo lol.

no seriously, the darkness is really quite helpful you can sneak up nicely on people especially with:

perk1: random
                              perk2: uav jammer
                              perk3: deadly silence

Comment

Working...
                              X