No announcement yet.

TV missle cursor speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to love high sensitivity and had everything jacked up to the max, would use 20 sensitivity on CS. Lower sensitivity is better if you want more accuracy but it hardly matters with a TV missile. It's all a matter of taste and what suits you.

Still, I can't imagine it running it slower than normal, that's not right at all, it won't give you any chance at reacting to **** & changing direction fast enough.

Comment

I got so used to playing with a non-adjustable laser mouse, when I went to an adjustable one, the cursor was all over the place. I had to adjust it to almost normal, just to keep it on the screen. At 2000dpi, it was impossible, then I tried 1200, and my aim was everywhere but on target. I settled on 800, and its perfect for me. I think its mostly a matter of what your used to.

Comment

Plus, I think it depends on the settings on your controll panel, which are seperate from your mouse's software. If those are on high to accomodate your old slow mouse and then you switch to a fast one, then your going to be all over the place.

Comment

Working...
        X