TV missle cursor speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV missle cursor speed

Man, I swear I posted this question once, but I cant find it.

Is it possible to change the movement speed of the TV missle cursor through in game settings? I can manipulate it with DPI adjustment, but I would still like it to move a little slower than my lowest DPI setting.

Slower? Holy crap. I can't gun unless I'm running 2800DPI at least.

As far as I know, there's no way to do this other than decreasing your sensitivity for infantry.

Comment

No, you can't. You could try changing your mouse settings in control panel, along with minimizing your dpi on your mouse (not sure if that would change anything).

However, I have no idea why you would want it any slower.

Comment

Buy mouse with adjustable DPI

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
        Slower? Holy crap. I can't gun unless I'm running 2800DPI at least.

As far as I know, there's no way to do this other than decreasing your sensitivity for infantry.
        ok, I am confused I know you have G9, I know you are a good gunner but how the hell can you gun with 2800dpi? What is your pointer speed and acceleration in Setpoint settings?

I gun with 400-600dpi but with anything above 1000dpi cursor speed is way too great in TV view and can't hit anything like that'. I can only assume you decrease pointer speed

Comment

I always play on 2000dpi with my G5 (set up in Setpoint), but that does sometimes seem slow to me!

Comment

Well, it's all about how used to the system you are... normally, I make a lot of quick corrections, rather than slow corrections like you're implying.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
              ok, I am confused I know you have G9, I know you are a good gunner but how the hell can you gun with 2800dpi? What is your pointer speed and acceleration in Setpoint settings?

I gun with 400-600dpi but with anything above 1000dpi cursor speed is way too great in TV view and can't hit anything like that'. I can only assume you decrease pointer speed
              I'm leet I guess. My pointer speed is not on low, everybody that sits down to use my computer has to turn my **** down to 400 or 800 dpi to just use Windows... when I go into a game and I let my friends play they spin around in circles. I'm used to crazy high sensitivity. I fly with 3200DPI and gun with 2800DPI. My mouse never moves more than an inch or two when I gun, a slight twitch will move the cursor from one corner of the tv screen to the opposite corner.

In Windows, if I have the mouse at my fingertips with my fingers out somewhat straight and bring the mouse into the palm of my hand, not moving my hand at all.... just my fingers... my mouse can go from one corner of my monitor to the opposite corner. My monitor is 1600x1200px so yea, I always run a very high mouse sensitivity. I don't know how anybody can gun with a slow tv missile.

Edit: My apologies, it's 2600DPI or 3200DPI, I thought it was 2800. Gonna try 2800 now.

Comment

^^Therapy....

Comment

Why don't you thread crap some more? Yea, I need therapy because I use a high sensitivity on my mouse.

Grow up.

Comment

I can barely fly a helicopter, let alone kill with it... although I looked at my stats and I have two kills with helicopters.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                      Why don't you thread crap some more? Yea, I need therapy because I use a high sensitivity on my mouse.

Grow up.
                      Yeah... Sorry bout that one. I posted that 5 am after the new year celebration. Do the math...

Comment

Strange. I use 2000DPI and 4.2 sensitivity ingame for flying helis, but have to drop all the way down to 400DPI to gun and that's still a little too erratic for my liking.

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                        Yeah... Sorry bout that one. I posted that 5 am after the new year celebration. Do the math...
                        Gawd...I'm still recovering from mine. :dead:

Comment

Lowest DPI setting on my mouse for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                            Lowest DPI setting on my mouse for me...
                            Glad to hear I am not alone, Cynic was making me think I had been doing this thing wrong all along.

Comment

I have 800 DPI and it goes fine

Comment

Working...
                              X