im soo 1337 when on Monster drinks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire View Post
    Hahaha! This your first time...? Being jacked up on energy drinks all night...?

How about two cans of Bawls at a public LAN (CSS), and winning 200$. Now that was great, was so on that night... I must've aced 6 times.

Had the whole 75thR clan saying I was hacking... I actually have it on a demo, maybe I'll be cool and take a screenshot of it, and put it in my sig.
    u got to order that stuff tho right? online??.. Ehh. Monster is at Wal-mart.. Quick and easy

Comment

i only get accused when sniping because people think i wall hack

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
        u got to order that stuff tho right? online??.. Ehh. Monster is at Wal-mart.. Quick and easy
        Of course not! I've picked it up at gaming stores before... I know the Gamespot in my area has some.

Also... My friend got a 12 pack from target. So eh, idk, it must be pretty random.

Comment

I got accused few days ago.

I did 37-6 with sniper.

And someone started to accuse me that i hack...

I asked why's that, and he said because of my k/d ratio compared to others.

Then i asked that if someone plays as a sniper is he a hacker?

After while he said that "my bad, i didn't know that you played as sniper" and then he complimented my shooting...

Comment

Well, i don't like to brag but i have been accused of hacking a lot of times.

But one time i maybe had the whole population of Iceland against me and banned me for high ping Was pwning it up with a M16 and said that round before where i got a 12:1 k/d the word ''pwnage''. I guess the people that come from Iceland don't like that word.

Also been accused of hax because i was sprinting through enemy fire and then knife them in the face....it's not my fault that they can't shoot for crap

Comment

Of course not! I've picked it up at gaming stores before... I know the Gamespot in my area has some.

Also... My friend got a 12 pack from target. So eh, idk, it must be pretty random.
              found them!

Comment

our clan has a bragging page about 4 pages long of accusations, i only have like 2 tho

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                  found them!
                  Hooah!

... Where'd you find thy nectar of heaven.

Comment

So what, it is pretty common that a lot of ppl accuse others of hacking... I see no reason to brag about it.
                    I do take it as a compliment when someone accuses me, but it makes me feel uneasy, because I like to proof ppl wrong, which I can't unless they're sitting next to me watching me play.

Comment

Hooah!

... Where'd you find thy nectar of heaven.
                      Target, kind of hard to find tho. Weren't with the rest of the sodas/energy drinks!

Comment

Thankfully i changed the screenshot button in-game to the same i use for fraps...

So i had backup of the accusation i posted earlier...

This is the round before

And this is what i get...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
                          So i had backup of the accusation i posted earlier...

This is the round before

[snip]

And this is what i get...

[snip]
                          Bah, probably just frustration/lack of knowledge on their part. Your ratio was about 6:1, which is quite good, but also quite possible with smart play. Fair amount of lower-ranked players on that server, too, which usually helps. Do you remember if Maximus was a lvl 55 or lower?

Comment

I just sit back and let them run to my scope... I have on my secondary sniper kit stopping power and deep impact as perks(just for fun) and it's basically one shot one kill...

I think he was Colonel.

I think that went more to the lack of knowledge section, because after i told him that i was sniper, he basically said "my bad, i didn't know. Nice sniping"...

Comment

Originally posted by Flamesfan_21
                              I use that line alot :laugh:

I'm surprised tho Slaw, you did 1-55 in one sitting (read the other thread) and didn't get 1 accusation? im impressed, every time i log on for a game or two there is accusations flying around like bullets, must just be my luck :shakehead
                              Because in FFA hardcore, if it's a good game no one notices someone with a great score. And I got accused today. Just replied with a "Yessir I am" and went on with my game. hahaha Ended like 45-8 with a deagle.

Comment

Working...
                              X