im soo 1337 when on Monster drinks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im soo 1337 when on Monster drinks!

Got called a lovely hacker tonight!! Using a M40 sniper, on Streets and Blacklot

Had some buddies back me up, but gosh! I felt proud that my skills are that good that I get called a hacker, or he just sucks.. and is a 10 yr old..

Proof:

So, you've been called a hacker?? POST IT!!!!!

just got banned from a EBAG clan for hacking this is the third time to, lol :laugh::laugh:, I was 10-5 or something like that.

next time I will get some screenshots and a vid.

Comment

I got 7 MVPs in a row the other team called me a hacker and my team backed me up. I dont have any pics it was a while ago

Comment

Got accused on EuroDom/HC server for hacking.

I ended 74 - 4 with my RPD, love that gun. Wish i had a pic, i always forget.

Comment

Well I personally have never been accused of hacking..

I'm kind of glad too. You all brag about it..well ha! I don't think it's that cool. I just make fun of the kids that DO accuse others though. My favorite line is "Maybe you just suck?"

Comment

I use that line alot :laugh:

I'm surprised tho Slaw, you did 1-55 in one sitting (read the other thread) and didn't get 1 accusation? im impressed, every time i log on for a game or two there is accusations flying around like bullets, must just be my luck :shakehead

Comment

I do get accused sometimes, mostly because i prefer to sit at the back camping, that's just my style of play. I can easily do a 20-30 kill streak and usually end up near the top of the board.

If someone accuses me of hacking, i just say "I am? That's news to me", and leave it at that. No need for senseless arguments.

It's good playing on clan servers and knowing the admins. Means you don't get as much crap from pubbers.

Thanks to =Fibua= (Repulse's clan) for putting up with my awesomeness. If you like hardcore, theirs is the server to be on

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                Got called a lovely hacker tonight!! Using a M40 sniper, on Streets and Blacklot

Had some buddies back me up, but gosh! I felt proud that my skills are that good that I get called a hacker, or he just sucks.. and is a 10 yr old..

Proof:

lol, m3ow, u are very good with sniper rifles, but that time u headshotted me with the 50cal, while i was hopping over a wall, was kinda suspicious, lol

Comment

Proof:

I take it that this is the first time you've been called a hacker. You seem to make a big deal about it by this thread and putting it in your signature.

Comment

Spiked, don`t be such a party pooper.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000
                      lol, m3ow, u are very good with sniper rifles, but that time u headshotted me with the 50cal, while i was hopping over a wall, was kinda suspicious, lol
                      LOL.. you and arieralz, are like target practice!! Lets do that again tonight! Hit me up on xfire..

Originally posted by Spik3d
                      I take it that this is the first time you've been called a hacker. You seem to make a big deal about it by this thread and putting it in your signature.
                      Rofls... With a Sniper tho? It was 1337.. I've been called a hacker before, but with a sniper nah.. Once again you come to ruin another thread. Can't we just have some joy !!

Keep posting guys! Love the stories!

Comment

Haha, and I thought I bragged a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire View Post
                          Haha, and I thought I bragged a lot...
                          It's not a brag ... ok maybe it is.. but being jacked up on Energy drinks all night and my body shacking from all that sugar.. It was just awesome! Plus, I made the thread so people can tell their stories too, not just me brag about mine.

Comment

Hahaha! This your first time...? Being jacked up on energy drinks all night...?

How about two cans of Bawls at a public LAN (CSS), and winning 200$. Now that was great, was so on that night... I must've aced 6 times.

Had the whole 75thR clan saying I was hacking... I actually have it on a demo, maybe I'll be cool and take a screenshot of it, and put it in my sig.

Comment

LOL.. you and arieralz, are like target practice!! Lets do that again tonight! Hit me up on xfire..
                              I was having a bad day and our team sucked! lol.

I know you hax because every time I shot at you, you moved out of the way! lol!

Well, I have actually been called a hacker quite a few times, people claiming I can't see them on killcam, or have an aimbot, but you wouldn't know by my poor performance in the round I played against you.

Comment

Working...
                              X