So goddam frustrating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracking advice on here... and no flaming... how nice haha

My 2 bobs - get 25 kills with a weapon and get the red dot - use stopping power also... Take your time until you've learned the maps and no the contact points... create kits to match your play style... back to wepaons, get good with a select few... at 150 kills you get a silencer and 1000 xp points for faster ranking (which = more weapons and perks)

Have fun

Comment

Cracking advice on here... and no flaming... how nice haha
      I think the CoD4 community is making a good name for itself... At least for the PC.

Comment

Yeh thanks for the advice guys ill take some into mind

Comment

Download leet hax.

Or be paranoid as all get out. Check everywhere. Survey your entire field of view at least once everyone 10 seconds. Check behind you every 5 seconds. Get the Dead Silence perk so you can hear when people come and they can't hear you. Watch your mini-map, a lot! This game just loves showing people on the mini-map almost all the time in normal mode. Find a gun that you like and stick with it. Never say you don't like a gun until you have unlocked all attachments for it and used them all, some become much better after just 25 kills when you get a reflex sight. And most importantly: stick with your team. They know how to play, so mimic them, follow them so close that you know about his birthmark oddly placed on the bottom of his left heel. Then you should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
            ... follow them so close that you know about his birthmark oddly placed on the bottom of his left heel. Then you should be good.
            Good Advice.

I thought you were going to mention a tattoo somewhere else...:dead:

Comment

Working...
            X