MP44 Is Horrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP44 Is Horrible

Well, its the final AR I need to complete the HS challenge with and it is garbage. The iron site is terrible, the recoil is terrible...basically everything about it is terrible.

For those of you who have completed the challenge, what do you recommend when using it..

Thanks, and enjoy the game homies.

Originally posted by weezy5 View Post
    Well, its the final AR I need to complete the HS challenge with and it is garbage. The iron site is terrible, the recoil is terrible...basically everything about it is terrible.

For those of you who have completed the challenge, what do you recommend when using it..

Well, I haven't even unlocked it yet (I'm almost at lvl 40), but I found that if I wanted to quickly move thru the challanges for a weapon, I just played shipment - with lots of people. That usually does the trick.

Comment

The MP44 is actually quite powerful... and the recoil isn't that much.

Just slap some stopping power on it, it works well.

Comment

Get used to the iron sight and play hardcore, 1 headshot 1 kill.

Comment

Agree...
          I begun to use the Mp today and i almost got 200 kills, and i got the HS challenge one of it.
          It's not that bad, not bad Iron sights... but yep, i strongly reccomend adding stopping power, it will ease the kills of it. I use that and deep impact too, its rather fun to use.

Comment

Turn depth of field off, you might like the sights better.

Comment

Stopping Power for faster killing, Double Tap to turn it into an AK-47, Sleight of Hand for run and gun.

I guess you're going for the headshots, so Stopping Power should do best.

Comment

I've been using it for the challenges too, its a blast playing with it. I think its kind of a handicap, as its rof is low, the power isn't too bad (still lacking though), recoil is random at times and no attachments either. Works well in Hardcore as well with Stopping Power, one shot one kill =P. I've tried it with Double Tap...but the recoil gets massive. Oh and one thing I like, irons barely even sway.

Comment

Originally posted by weezy5 View Post

What did yer expect from a 60 year old piece of hardware.

Comment

Dude, in hardcore it's a beast. Plain and simple. I got all 150 headshots in about 30 minutes with it.

Comment

Its quite a powerful gun, I'll use it when im just messing about on my own but if im with friends/in the clans server I'll use a decent load out which doesn't include the MP44 .

Comment

IT more acc. than the AK becaz the iron sight will not move if you want a acc. shot

P.S I got the golden AK

Comment

hmm i don't think i've ever used this gun. it's actually the last gun i need to unlock. is this auto or semi or single shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
                            hmm i don't think i've ever used this gun. it's actually the last gun i need to unlock. is this auto or semi or single shot?
                            It's full-auto AR,but I always burst shot by myself

Comment

What's wrong? Seriously!

It's got the same damage as the AK47, it just shoots slower. So I think you understand what I'm getting at. As for the sites, I find them good, the only reason I don't use it is because I'm too loyal to the M16A4

Comment

Working...
                              X