No announcement yet.

Your best/funny moment in the game!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the MG building on Strike, I saw someone entering below me, so I jumped down, turned mid-air, shot my R700, landed.

In between shot my R700 and landed was BOOOM HEADSHOT! Was extremely funny since the victim was a clan mate on ts, he was all like wtf when the Kill Cam came on lol! :laugh:

Comment

Hmm my funniest one??

Fell off the roof in crash, the sniper one..was standing on the ladder, fell, shot a blind fire no scope sniper shot, got a triple headshot, and landed on a guy..I died, killing 4 guys in the air.

I also one time was sniping and my finger slipped, I shot a random shot, and headshot a guy through a wall..I was kicked for hacking.

Wow...didn't see Frosty's post..almost like mine hahahaha

Comment

While messing around one day I turned my mouse movement speed all the way up to see how it'd be. I was mowing down some guys my G36C and ran out of ammo. Thinking I didn't have time to reload I switched to my pistol and turned around to run. Here's where it gets funny, since I was holding my mouse so hard to keep it steady I accidentally fired off a shot while spinning lightening fast and capped a guy in the head. Unfortunately I spun 360 and shot down the remain man in front of me who I was trying to run from. Looked like such aimbot since this all took about one second from switching to the pistol to dead enemies. I rofl'd so hard...

Comment

having an RPG and going head to head against another guy with an RPG, he fired the shot and i proned shortly before to shoot mine and kill him flat in the chest ;D

Comment

was on winter crash, Laying a claymore, two of my team-mates were in front of me, I just laid it down then *teamswitch* BOOM, the claymore kills the 2 people in front of it, they were like WTF your on OUR team? but because I didn't re-spawn the clay stayed there and killed them, man I LOL'd :laugh:

Comment

Damn, if i were one of those guys i would be really mad about you.

Comment

Randomyl shooting a deagle at a wall on bloc and getting a kill,and throwing a smoke grenade and gettign a kill.

Comment

Alright this happened tonight, I tossed a nade into a room with 6 guys. Killed 2 with the nade, stromed in with my ACOG .50 cal, kill one. I pull out the USP and down one guy and then knife the other. One guy left; so this dude pulls out an RPG fires at be but hits a table or something infront of him and kills himself. I laugh with glee and run out the other door to be killed by a claymore.

That's karma for you.

Comment

my best has to be on crash playing HQ, saw two people up near the building that the opfor usually start in, fired one shot and got two headshots

Comment

Working...
                    X