Your best/funny moment in the game!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best/funny moment in the game!!

I think mine was when i was on a Hardcore server and trying out my new Golden Desert Eagle when i hit Commander that day and since Hardcore servers are mostly one hit one kill i put on Deep Impact on my kit...

So i went to the battle and shot some random people until the part where i could have used my M16, but my more rapidly firing Deagle would do the job better. After i ran into some resistance i shot my Deagle once at a enemy resulting me into 2 kills!
    At first i could believe it and was just staring at the kill messages, seconds later i got killed and thanks to the server i could then spectate while i was waiting to respawn and to my amazement i shot 2 guys with 2 bullets! One right through the chest and the other one through the wall after the other one fell down!!! :laugh Note that the two shots were rapidly fired after eachother )

It was really a funny moment, because i never expected that someone would be so unfortunate to be right in the line of fire behind a wall and after two rapid shots to die!

I don't know if such a thread already exists. but just share your best/funny moment in the wonderful game of Call of Duty 4. :salute:

My best still remains when 2 enemies near me ran out of ammo and tried to knife me. Both were coming at me from opposite directions and when I strafed away, they knifed each other. God, I lol`d.

Comment

I was on district with my usual char (Silenced P90/UAV Jammer/Dead Silence), an 8v8 team game.

The enemy UAV was online, at the time I was trying to flank the opposing team. I heard footsteps and hid behind a container. Three marines walked right past me, apparently trying to flank my team.

I started running toward them while their backs were turned and knifed all three of them one by one, the last one was still unaware of it when I sliced him up :laugh:

I laughed my *** off at that one, and it was the true testimonial why I like my char build

Comment

The guy who accidentally caught Toxic_wolfs second shot has my sort of luck, poor guy :laugh:

Best for me has to be lobbing a flash grenade randomly into the sky on Wetwork, only for it to land on some unfortunate souls head, one free kill for me :yay:

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
        My best still remains when 2 enemies near me ran out of ammo and tried to knife me. Both were coming at me from opposite directions and when I strafed away, they knifed each other. God, I lol`d.
        Would have loved to see that.

Comment

hmmm knifed 4 people within 10 seconds all around corners with the help of lucozade and sweets and on the edge of every shot
          umm yeah random shots with pistol where the enemys spawn is get the odd hit even the headshot
          also i tihnk hit a guy with a flash must have been a low heealthed dude surly

Comment

Most probably, unless the flash achieved orbit it wouldn't be enough to drop him.

I'm guessing a sniper clipped a limb, and i just got extremely, extremely lucky.

Comment

Knifed 5, count 'em, 5 people within just a few seconds of kamikazee. Actually survived afterwards.

Comment

Just the other day, I threw... a grenade, and got the kill, before it exploded... who the hell needs GLs. :P

Comment

I'd say it was when I killed a guy, and his claymore was around the corner. So I run, and then hear the *click* it makes when you trigger it, so I noticed it was right infront of me (So I should die right?). BUT NO! I didn't die the guy respawned because he didn't want to watch the killcam which was enabled on that server. I was like "OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU".

Comment

^Which brings us to:

How long after you die do your claymores survive?

Comment

^ To answer your question i only know a part:
                      In Search and Destroy the claymores last very long, maybe even the whole round, but i think in other gametypes the claymores go away in maybe 15 seconds. Still i don't know for sure.

Also to kill someone with a flash or any type of nade they need to be low health, like when your screen is really flashing red and almost the half of your screen filled with ''blood'' then throw a nade to them ( next to them or into them ) to kill them.
                      It's also a Humiliation Challenge

Another funny moment when i was wearing my ghillie suit and trying to snipe some guys, when suddenly i hear two guys searching for me in the tall grass. I was still lying(sp?) down and i thought of the SP mission All Ghillied Up at that part where you need to crawl through all those APCs and Riflemen. Well i exactly did the same thing, they were crouching towards my position so i figured to predict their paths and lie down in a good spot to crawl through them....And it worked! They didn't notice me! :yay: So i sat down in a good sniping position and killed both of them.
                      And the map was Overgrown, so enough places to hide myself there.

Comment

Claymores dissapear once you respawn. So they last forever in S&D.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                          :laugh:

Comment

I killed myself with a stun greande.

Comment

Originally posted by Waatrope View Post
                              I killed myself with a stun greande.
                              wtf :shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X