h0w d00 i gt 3 stars!!?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h0w d00 i gt 3 stars!!?!!

Just kidding Just posting to say that I finally got a shiny rank of 3 star General!

nice work my man ^^

Comment

STAT PADDER... nice work <<dont mean that....how long u been tryin for that?

Comment

Wewt congrats man!

Like usual, tell us what you did the past week, if you were commander, what weapons you used, did you play Titan...

:nod:

Comment

Got the private glitch, and exploited it to DEATH. Because that meant I fulfilled the 3000 Points IaR, all I had to do was keep a good K/D R and get a TON of career points.

As you can see in this thread, I did play Titan some. I did a little gunship whoring, a little titan defense, one hour of repairing titan guns (sorry! wasn't on my server btw) and ALOT of conquest.

Comment

Nice work dude.

I don't think I'll ever get that rank - I play enough for sure, and I haven't had a daily K/D of below 3.5 in weeks - but meh. I even remember one time when I had the private glitch I managed to pick up over 20000 global points in a day (I got a lot of Golds and silvers again, using a few different kits etc) - but doesn't bother me really. I know the "apparent" system for choosing the rank but there must be more to it than that.

Comment

Err... EA told me what the "Current System" was
              Originally posted by EA Tech Support
              Hello,

The Decay ranks are awarded to the 76 players (tweakable) in the world with the highest score (experience points) and reached the 40th rank. The rank is based on the previous week total amount of experience points and divided as follow:

Major General 50 players
              Lieutenant General 25 players
              Supreme Commander 1 player

The Decay Ranks will not generate any unlocks.

Highest score is the aggregated score (total summary of Career points) at the specific time of calculation, which should be at a time where the player count is as low as possible for instance every Monday at 2 am PST.

The Overall score Leaderboard is checked, calculated and updated on a weekly basis (tweakable).

Every week the Supreme Commander of the week will be added to the Hall of Fame Leaderboard.

Decay Conditions:

To have the weekly amount of earned Career Points added to your total Career progress the player needs to fulfill these three criteria’s.

Reached the 40th rank Brigadier General
              2000-5000 In A Round Score during the week (tweakable)
              K/D Ratio of 1 - 2 (average during the previous week) (tweakable)

If the player doesn’t fulfill these criteria’s his Career points stays unchanged. (the weekly earned experience points plus In A Round Score are not added to his total Career progress)

Criteria: Score/week K/D Ratio
              Major General 50 players 2000 1
              Lieutenant General 25 players 3000 1.5
              Supreme Commander 1 player 5000 2

EA Technical Support

Comment

Lol I know that much man :P but there must be a "helping hand" in there somewhere of course otherwise we'd see more of the top 100 getting that rank. I've got 2 days this week where I've got daily in round scores of above 1500, and I've done way more than that before, so *shrug* God knows how it's actually worked out.

Comment

I don't think you understand

First off, you have to have had a 1+ K/D Ratio during the PREVIOUS week to apply at all.

After that, you have to get 2000+ Points IaR during the week to apply for Major General, 3000+ for Luit. General and 5000+ for SC.

Once you have passed both application requirements, you just have to get more career points than anoyone else. This is EXACTLY why not many people in the top 100 get special ranks. They shoot for Global Score. Take KAIN for example... He gets TONS of Global Score every day, but not many career points. Why not many Career? He doesn't fight. Another thing is that he already has most of his awards... So unless he gets a private glitch (not likely, and even if he did he wouldn't make anything off it) he can't get his 2000+ IaR Score. His K/D Ratio is pretty flat, seeing as all he does is command. Even if he did get 2000+ IaR Score, he then has to beat the crap out of everyone else concerning career points. While KAIN does make quite a bit of Global Score, he doesn't get many Pins. Pins (and squad leader/member bonuses) are the backbone of maintaining good career score.

Meh.

Comment

Lol I do understand mate, but I know of plenty people, including myself who rack up BOTH scores very quickly. As I said, I've managed 20000 career in a day once. K/D isn't a problem, never has been for the past few months, neither is in a round score.

There must be more to it. I see your example with KAIN and I agree entirely that it should work against him, but this won't apply to some others of the top 100 who do actually fight one hell of a lot and achieve the criteria. Also, the second highest ranked commander (forces UK) regularly achieves the 3 star rank and he primarily commands as well, but not half as much as KAIN. Also, even though KAIN commands and doesn't get that many pins - if you check his history, BOTH his daily global and career score out stretch most 3 stars by a massive figure (this week, from the 16th -> 23rd he's accumulated 21000+ career points - which if you check the stats, is 7000 more than yourself, so that's a big margin - and I couldn't be bothered with the maths but I think he gets marginally more than forces(uk) this week too). His lack of fighting is entirely negated by the fact that he's online all the time. Ergo - there must be a third party influence in the "selection", or at least a button which says "no rank-up for KAIN".

As I've said, I'm not bothered about it - just curious about how it's really done because it's evident there must be human interference somewhere.

Comment

Your argument makes sense...

Here are my final stats from the past week:
                      Time: 26:26 Hours (Ugh... I didn't know I played that much)
                      Rounds: 101 (again, why do I play so much )
                      Career Score: 9623
                      Global Score: 3176
                      Score Per Round: 31.446
                      Wins: 86 | Losses: 15 | W/L Ratio: 5.733
                      Kills: 1699 | Deaths: 747 | K/D Ratio: 2.274

How I managed to be part of the "Top 25" for the past week is beyond me.

Comment

ok so let me get this straight its either 2000 points per round or 2000 points per day? or week

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post

At the end of the day - who cares? You attained something most people won't and without padding :salute: so congrats!

Dtneter - 2000 points (from round scores, not including pins etc) in a week for major general blahblahblah. 2000 in a day isn't realistic unless you're KAIN or vitamin D deprived (well... unless you play battlefield outside.....)

Comment

Nope, you STILL don't get it! 2000 points IaR means 2000 Career Points IN A ROUND. As in I just got a legion of merit ribbon, woohoo. The only way to sanely get that much is to Stat Pad, or to get a private glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post

how did you find all that out?

Comment

Working...
                              X