Install individually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install individually

Ello, I've been thinking of getting the orange box, but I need a question of the utmost importance answered first.

Firstly, I don't think I'll be getting it off steam, rather buying it from the store. Also, I hear that the 2 discs are 15gb. I'm starting to run out of space on my HD. I'm wondering if it's possible to install each game separately (if it gives you the option) from the discs instead of all together (seeing as how you can download the games by themselves via steam).

thanks.

Yes you can

:salute:

Comment

Ah cool, so it'll will prompt me to choose which ones to install from the CD?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlySin View Post
        Ah cool, so it'll will prompt me to choose which ones to install from the CD?
        yup

Comment

Great, thanks =)

Also, just wondering if any of you knew how much space, roughly, TF2 and/or Portal would take up.

Comment

You can?

Last time I tried it automatically goes into your steam apps folder.. which is your install drive.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
              You can?

Last time I tried it automatically goes into your steam apps folder.. which is your install drive.
              well for me, it gives me the options on what I want to install. Did you buy yours via steam download or did you buy the OB?

Comment

Bought it.

Comment

Working...
                X