No announcement yet.

COD4 vs BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you get promoted does something pop up as it did in BF2 lol music and all

Comment

It is much better in CoD4... I love the rank-up and challenge-complete music!

Comment

lol u all suck its sounding more and more interesting, in 2004 when i was in the military i played Delta Force alot and didnt want to make the move to BF2 but once i did loved it now i want to move into COD4 even though i havnt finished BF2 lol its taken me 9 months only getting 2 hours a day to make Staff Sergeant in BF2 lol so i kinda loose interest because it takes so long

Comment

Originally posted by snakeGS View Post
          lol u all suck its sounding more and more interesting, in 2004 when i was in the military i played Delta Force alot and didnt want to make the move to BF2 but once i did loved it now i want to move into COD4 even though i havnt finished BF2 lol its taken me 9 months only getting 2 hours a day to make Staff Sergeant in BF2 lol so i kinda loose interest because it takes so long
          To give you some perspective, I made 50k points in BF2 (all unlocks) in a couple hundred hours of gameplay. In CoD4, I got to the top rank in about 25 hours of gameplay.

Comment

I love COD4 but BF2 is still my baby

Comment

according to my stats im lvl 55 now and spent a total of 26 hours getting there.

Comment

like i said i only get about 2 hours a day to play BF2 and a few months i didnt have my comp so i played about 5 months straight give or take and im at Staff sergeant it takes a long time to rank i usually average about 200 or so points a day, but i take it you can rank alot faster in COD

Comment

bf2 and cod4 go perfect with one another. bf2 for teamwork, tactics, and vehicles, and cod4 for quick dirty action, quick ranks, and amazing graphics. i play both games almost every day (not cod recently because 1.4 destroys my internet connection). both are very good games and a must have for any FPS lovers

like i said i only get about 2 hours a day to play BF2 and a few months i didnt have my comp so i played about 5 months straight give or take and im at Staff sergeant it takes a long time to rank i usually average about 200 or so points a day, but i take it you can rank alot faster in COD
                  you get on average 400- 800 points per game in cod 4 lol (depending of score cap)

Comment

so the graphics destroy BF2 or slightly i cant really get a good grasp on it

Comment

The graphics are very good,puts my 7600gt on its knees.

Comment

i upgraded from the gt to the GTS 512 but im playing BF2 so thats why i wanted to know

Comment

yeah your 8800 will run it on all high.

Comment

yea im fixing to get a striker im either selling my black pearl to my cousin or some one else friend is hooking me up with a striker because i just found out i may have another GTS under the tree lol not COD4 but something just as good

Comment

I thing I tell most BF2 players is, "Did you love playing on Infantry Only servers?" And, "Did you keep playing after you maxed out on rank?" The core game play in CoD4 is so good it will keep you coming back for more. There are so many combos of weapons, attachments, perks, and all of them can be effective if used properly, it's a veritable smörgåsbord of class options. The most frustrating part of CoD4 is deciding what five custom classes you want to have at any given time.

Comment

im still a Staff SGT on there lol but no i liked all servers but the only thing i hated about BF2 is the lengthy rank now i know it doesnt mean anything but it did when i wanted to be the Commander and being prior military rank matter to me lol because i could actually earn it faster then the real thing. I know it may not matter in COD or BF2 but to me its still fun to earn it but if it takes 2 years to make O from E come on lol

lol anyone looking for a mobo

Comment

Working...
                                X