This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infiltrator View Post
    That's exactly what I was saying.. regardless who started it in the "other thread" what was the point of actually bringing that up here, other then to start another flamewar?
    I only quoted from another thread, he was the one that brought it up.

Please tell me if you don't understand. It really seems as if you don't.
    Originally posted by m_d View Post
    On the other topic I posted a screenshot of a 41 kill streak on downpour and I got a good few kills of it with the MG. Other people pointed out to me how lame they think it is.

I'm not narrowminded and feel offended when someone says that I use a lame weapon, so after the Martyrdom and Last Stand, here's the 'MG on downpour' topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
      Ironic. Let me fix it up for you, so you can maybe appreciate the irony were seeing from our ends.

And youre on Spikeds case?
      Oh the lol, now that is some awesome ***-kicking.

Comment

seriously if you guys posted this stuff repeatedly on my forums, you would be gone by now, you have been warned by the mods so lets keep this on topic.

--------

I have not played Downpour alot lately as i find it to be the most boring map which generally results in the nade spam and MG spam. Today i went to it and as usual i saw what i expected, but i managed to take out the MG rather successfully by running and gunning my way through and then knifing the guy on the MG, he then called me a hacker but it felt good

Comment

OFF TOPIC
          I agree with Eliminator. Let's agree to stop flaming the other posters and just deal with the current topic on hand please. This constant flaming is being started by one particular individual and I hope a mod starts to see that.

ON TOPIC
          I don't play a lot of Downpour either. It can be a little laggy compared to others and the choke points are brutal on this map. I like it for 10-14 players, but hate the larger games on this map.

Comment

I agree to everything above, if your going to make it personal, say it personal by PM, because the rest of us here dont give a **** and we want to talk about the game we like to play.

Comment

Downpour is my fav map to be honest, the hide and seek potential is just enormous

Comment

Downpour is my fav map to be honest, the hide and seek potential is just enormous
                This is true, if you ghillie this map with UAV jammer, you are invisible.

Comment

I enjoy getting on that little flat roof in the middle of the map and sniping all of the fools that continue to man the MG.

Comment

Try having someone run across in the open and then when he does that someone else lean out and snipe the mg guy before he can kill your friend

Comment

I'm sorry to all of the productive members of this thread, but ThQp already warned you all once.

Locked.

Comment

That's exactly what I was saying.. regardless who started it in the "other thread" what was the point of actually bringing that up here, other then to start another flamewar?
                        First of all, I would like to offer my congratulations to the Martyrdom thread flamers for getting this thread locked as well.

With that said, if you somehow feel the urge to continue flaming each other into ashes, do so over PM, not in the open forum. No one here wants to read that garbage, especially not me.

Now, I direct your attention to Total Gaming Network's global forum rules, section two.

2 - Thread Creation.
                        Do not start threads if:
                        -You are simply responding or talking about another thread that has been locked/deleted by a moderator.
                        -You are asking why a previous thread was locked/deleted by a moderator.
                        -You are asking why another member had their account suspended.
                        -You want to inform the world of matters that are completely pointless. (E.g. "I am so drunk. Look at me type while I am drunk.")
                        -You solely want to complain about the behavior of forum participants or content. In doing so, you are only creating another pointless thread. If you have an issue with someone, please message him or her and resolve it there, contact a moderator, or report the posts in question for staff review.
                        -You have already posted the same question/comment in another forum. Do not double post!
                        This also applies to posting content in an already existing thread.

In conclusion, if the moderators kill a topic of discussion, it needs to stay dead. Don't drag it into another thread, or we'll kill that thread too. If it happens again, infractions will be given out to the offenders.

Comment

Working...
                        X