Best Acog Weapons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by =)BiT(=BlackMage View Post
    Shipment + Vacant + Skorpion = wtfpwnage.
    Showdown + Scorpion + Stun Grenades = pwnamamamagagage

Comment

Skorpion + Bandoleer + Sleight of Hand + Steady Aim

That's what I used when I was trying to get my challenges with the gun. I never even thought of using it with the ACOG till someone mentioned it here and I tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by cantina_fly View Post
        Skorpion + Bandoleer + Sleight of Hand + Steady Aim

That's what I used when I was trying to get my challenges with the gun. I never even thought of using it with the ACOG till someone mentioned it here and I tried it.
        well what do you think about it with the ACOG?

Comment

lol nevr puta silencer on a scorpion you can only get kills from like 5 fett away. anyway back on topic AK, M16, Scorpion, and Uzi are all good with the ACOG

Comment

M14 is the mother of all evil with an ACOG.
            M16A4 is the devil with an ACOG.

I like M16A4 with steady aim, cause then you can kill anything at any distance.
            M14 is ok too, but single shot can be annoying in CQB.

Comment

.50 Barret w/ ACOG is made of complete win.

Load out with a USP.

3x Grenades
              Stopping Power
              Steady Aim

Play this kit on Bog, or any descent mid range map and you'll be surprised, give it a spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
                well what do you think about it with the ACOG?
                I didn't like it at medium range. CQB, I would spray with Steady Aim. Long range, I would scope dead nuts, but mid range fights I had too many problems keeping the target in my sights. That's more a general complaint of the ACOG then the Skorpion. I much prefer the Red Dot as it's quick to pull up and doesn't give you so much tunnel vision. It's also map dependent. More open maps like Overgrown and Countdown favor the ACOG, but not the Skorpion. Closer in maps, don't require the long range accuracy of the ACOG over other attachments like the Red Dot or Silencer, but the Skorpion's high base damage just rape.

Comment

The Skorpian is surprisingly good with the ACOG, especially on HC Mode.

Comment

The Acog has won me over now and if im not using the silencer im going to use the Acog, its just imo so much better than the red dot sight.

The sway is barely noticeable on any of the guns.

I think the M4 + Acog is taking over my AK addiction, that combo seriously owns.

Comment

I put the ACOG on a P90 with Bandolier, Double Tap and Deep Impact and was having a blast last night with my "Bullet Hose"... :laugh:

Comment

seriously Acog ftw!

Comment

I think just in general the ACOG is pretty choice, aside from the limited view, but I'm not understanding why it gives such a hit to the range on the guns it's mounted on...? Somebody clear this up for me?

Comment

Originally posted by =ROB JORDAN=
                            I put the ACOG on a P90 with Bandolier, Double Tap and Deep Impact and was having a blast last night with my "Bullet Hose"... :laugh:
                            I did the same thing. :yay:

It was quite fun, only because I was going for c4 and knife kills. It makes the game much more challenging.

Comment

I have fallen in love with the G3 w/ACOG as a "Counter Sniper" loadout for Pipeline, Downpour and Overgrown. I rotate that with a silenced M14 for good times. :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by [WS]Aur0ra145 View Post
                                .50 Barret w/ ACOG is made of complete win.

Load out with a USP.

3x Grenades
                                Stopping Power
                                Steady Aim

Play this kit on Bog, or any descent mid range map and you'll be surprised, give it a spin.
                                I tried it and... Its soooo bad! :shakehead

How on earth do you use that... I prefer the regular scope.

Comment

Working...
                                X