Best Acog Weapons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Acog Weapons?

Recently i have been trying out the Acog with a few of the many weapons as i now have it unlocked for all of them.

My favourite and default combination atm is the AK47 combined with the Acog as i find this leads to devastating effect due to the range and power of the AK.

What guns have you tried the Acog with and which guns would you recommend to use the Acog over the iron sights or RD sight?

ACOG and M4 with Double Tap. Long Range, very little recoil, quick fire rate. What's not to like?

The fact that it runs out of ammo quickly. Bring Bandolier along.

ACOG with M14 works wonders when you have Stopping Power. Headshot is instant kill. Almost like a sniper rifle when you're using it.

Comment

i was thinking about the M14, i use it on occasion in CQC games and i have the red dot equipped. I rarely use the red dot unless at range so i was thinking of trying my Acog on it.

I must say though the AK47 with the Acog is awesome and looks great too.

Comment

I like the M16 with Acog. Also, here is the setup I use with it:

M16/Acog
        Desert Eagle
        3 Frags
        Either Stopping Power or Double Tap
        Last Stand or Martyrdom

Comment

Dragunov+Acog=Win

Comment

I would have to say the best would be G3.. but I still don't use it, it is not at all how it should be.. they really need to take away the sway all the way to make it right. leading the shot and lag is bad enuff and then they add sway to it

Comment

Originally posted by Battl3fr0nt View Post
              I would have to say the best would be G3.. but I still don't use it, it is not at all how it should be.. they really need to take away the sway all the way to make it right. leading the shot and lag is bad enuff and then they add sway to it
              i do agree partly, i think they need to reduce the sway, but not completly remove it, technically there is going to be more sway because you are zoomed in more on your target.

I find it annoying how you seem to get alot of nozzle flash from the guns with the Acog whereas not with anything else.

Comment

Any of the assault rifles are great at range. I find the ACOG tends to hamper my short range effectiveness however. Not point blank, but that just shy of medium range where I would pull up the iron sights or the red dot on any other gun. With the ACOG, it's too easy to lose the target and then you're dead.

I have no idea why they include it as an option on the SMG's. The MP5 maybe since you can tap out shots, but the Skorpion and the Uzi? :laugh:

I haven't used it on the LMG's much since with the size of the maps, you really don't need it. On larger maps where you have a broad field of fire, I'd see it coming into it's own though.

Comment

Believe it or not, its really fun with the uzi.

I use it on the LMGs just for really short burst accuracy.

Though you are right, its a novelty.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i don't have the good guns unlocked so i use it with MP5. on M4, i'd rather use grenade launcher attachment instead.

Comment

Skorpion + ACOG for wtfwinnage.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(=BlackMage
                        Skorpion + ACOG for wtfwinnage.
                        i was about to say, the scorion has practically no recoil over range so this combo would be very effective, its power is good to.

Comment

I picked up a Skorpion with ACOG the other day and was surprized at how well the combo worked on that particular map: Showdown. I was able to engage in CQC firing from the hip and also take down enemy shooting from the balconies with the help of the ACOG.

I'm starting to see that in this game, some unusal combinations provide interesting results... you'd never put an ACOG on a real Skorpion (probably) but it worked for me when I tried it in the game!

Comment

I just... never use the ACOG, Red-Dot all the way.

Although I do pick them up now and then.

Comment

The Acog is satrting to win me over alot more, my M14 with Acog is now giving me the option to snipe aswell as run and gun.

Does the M14 do the same damage as the M21? As in i could use the M14 with Acog over the M21 for sniping?

Comment

Working...
                              X