SCAR is God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rugerdog View Post
    With good aim the Baur isn't as bad in cqb as most think, especially when pubbing against spray and pray Vossers.
    True, but i think Krylov and Voss are better for close combat because they have more ammo, it's better in situations you are outnumbered.

Comment

Originally posted by shaz4215
      thanks for your tags last week :laugh:

woah how did you manage to knife me? only KAIN can knife me only!!!:nod:

hehe jk,well done dude but i know it wasn hard :P

Comment

Originally posted by lMoMol View Post
        woah how did you manage to knife me? only KAIN can knife me only!!!:nod:

hehe jk,well done dude but i know it wasn hard :P
        Haha, Momo, I knifed you more times than Carmen Electra has had boob implants :laugh:

But do you have my tags?

Comment

Originally posted by D3lit3 View Post
          Haha, Momo, I knifed you more times than Carmen Electra has had boob implants :laugh:

But do you have my tags?

ohh really? lol maybe... but i dont remember any knife fight with you so prolly sneak behind me you litle ninja...

Comment

Hey MoMo didn't see you on these forums, yea i have MoMo's tags (before he was all famous lol) but the bugger also has mine, tbh i think he is one of the better people with a knife on these forums, as he doesn't run around with his knife all day everyday but when he gets it out he knows what to do.

Comment

<3 Eze ,
              im still on bf2142,hope to play with you soon,but in some hour i leave for 15 days to go see my parents prolly i ll not play at all...i hope first page on leaderbord not be so far when ill return :P cause i want to hit first page and then pwn some in CoD4 with you :P

cheers

Comment

Yea sure matey, have a good time

Comment

hahaha.... i'll use whatever kills people lol....

Comment

Young Scar: daddy when i grow up i wanna be a baur
                    Daddy Scar: UR GONNA BE WHAT I TELL U TO BE
                    Baur: *pwns daddy scar* ofcourse u can be a scar my little friend

*lives happily ever after*

off topic: ezekiel, are u in the FFOW beta, cos i headshotted a guy on street called Ezekiel, i cant remeber my name, but i hs from the other side of the map :P

Comment

Nah i haven't got the Beta, never bothered with it, checked a few ss on the forum and a few little clips and thought the game looked crap, have to wait till release on whether i get it.

Comment

Basically ever since the patch its Krylov or Scar all the time. The amount of noobs using these guns ever since it became the easiest gun to shoot along with the Voss is madness! Kill someone with the Turcotte engineer machine gun (which as no one else I kno is competent with the Engineer class) and respect to you!

Comment

Any gun is easy, you can gun down a voss with the Takao

Comment

i think the lambert is overpowerdXD. if you are used to it its a killing machine. its a tad better then the baur, dunno anything about the other guns stats. but mostly the only wapons that beats me with my baur is the lambert. what is the weak point of the lambert?

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
                              i think the lambert is overpowerdXD. if you are used to it its a killing machine. its a tad better then the baur, dunno anything about the other guns stats. but mostly the only wapons that beats me with my baur is the lambert. what is the weak point of the lambert?
                              Distance.

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
                                Distance.
                                Exactly. The Voss, Scar, Baur, Krylov on single shot can handle all distances but the Lambert's deviation over distance kills it.

I really don't care though, I use the clark. One shot, one kill. If I miss, I am the kill :cry:

Comment

Working...
                                X