• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noir France
    Baur > Krylov > Scar > Voss

you own

Comment

Everyone says the Baur owns everything but when I'm out on the BF no one seems to use it lol.

Comment

cuz most people whore the voss and are noob. and join me on a server. i use the baur 24/7 except there is a walker pwning my team.

Comment

i use the Baur from time to time myself, i really prefer the Krylov, simply because it has killer damage, is fairly quiet, has a decent clip size, and a good fire and reload rate. I only break out the Baur on small infantry based maps, like no more than 20 players. When i do use that damned Baur i only fire in single shot mode, because automatic is just useless, even bursting sucks IMO.

The SCAR, well its cool, much better since it was patched. But for gods sake the rifle sound is so annoyingly ghey. it sounds like someone is dribbling a basketball at high speed or something. an assault rifle should sound like an assault rifle:salute:

The other one that starts with a V isnt even worth a mention....an overused turd, sure user/noob friendly, just over used.

Comment

Stamina > Everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Namakan View Post
              I say baur is still better. Scar accuracy = fail compared to buar
              Baur Phailz...

Comment

i win irl. can run for a waaaaaay long time.
                re-ontopic buar is the best why would it wail. can do what a voss can and more

Comment

voss, krylov, and baur imo.

Comment

I can own with any weapons, I went through a marriage with all of them accept bianchi, that things ugly. I usually like to use Krylov of Scar as challenges, but If I am doing TWL and need a win I'll get the old Voss out. Titan assault + Clark = uber poonage. IMO, Baur is peice crap, more like a med range sniper, that low ammo gets to me, and I have never seen anyone truly own with the Baur.

Comment

First time for you and maybe many more to come next from that comment

I really like all the assault rifles other than the Voss and switch depending on my mood.

Comment

Well,every gun is cool and every gun is for a certain situation ,
                        who have to do with range and the number of opponents you gonna face...

lez say on infantry maps(cause in titan you can go whatever gun you prefer) and especially in givraltar...

If we play 1v1 i go Cryllov as Pac and Baur as EU(Scar on clan mod)

But on Public i play for the score... and im trying to make points from everything,killing,healing,reviving,switching to other kits(while i am medic) from the dead enemys to place a second or third medi pack or a support armor pack to heal or give armor to my mates faster and get more points,or switch to an enemy dead recon kit and unload his mines down...

so if we talking about assault guns and making points i go like this:

If im Lone Wolf and i want to make the max score i can do in 1 round(im 24th on leaderboard and i want to go 1st page :P so i need points!!!)

When im PaC: I use Cryllon/rockets when going from Pac base to take harbor,if we take harbor and i manage to die,i switch to Baur/rockets while goint to take toll station cause i need more range,from toll station and after i use cryllon/herzog in all the other outposts

When im EU:I use Baur/rockets while defending Harbor and toll station, i cant immagine my self going to attack Central Camp(8 enemy spwning at same time around you in a 64 player map) without the Voss/herzog...and SCAR/herzog on Ruins and EU base,but now after the patch ill give more chance to SCAR/herzog on central...

For me the player makes the gun,but you have to consider the game how is made(diferent locations,objectives,maps,titan,rank of enemy players,ping,lag etc etc)

Comment

Originally posted by lMoMol View Post
                          Well,every gun is cool and every gun is for a certain situation ,
                          who have to do with range and the number of opponents you gonna face...

lez say on infantry maps(cause in titan you can go whatever gun you prefer) and especially in givraltar...

If we play 1v1 i go Cryllov as Pac and Baur as EU(Scar on clan mod)

But on Public i play for the score... and im trying to make points from everything,killing,healing,reviving,switching to other kits(while i am medic) from the dead enemys to place a second or third medi pack or a support armor pack to heal or give armor to my mates faster and get more points,or switch to an enemy dead recon kit and unload his mines down...

so if we talking about assault guns and making points i go like this:

If im Lone Wolf and i want to make the max score i can do in 1 round(im 24th on leaderboard and i want to go 1st page :P so i need points!!!)

When im PaC: I use Cryllon/rockets when going from Pac base to take harbor,if we take harbor and i manage to die,i switch to Baur/rockets while goint to take toll station cause i need more range,from toll station and after i use cryllon/herzog in all the other outposts

When im EU:I use Baur/rockets while defending Harbor and toll station, i cant immagine my self going to attack Central Camp(8 enemy spwning at same time around you in a 64 player map) without the Voss/herzog...and SCAR/herzog on Ruins and EU base,but now after the patch ill give more chance to SCAR/herzog on central...

For me the player makes the gun,but you have to consider the game how is made(diferent locations,objectives,maps,titan,rank of enemy players,ping,lag etc etc)

thanks for your tags last week :laugh:

Comment

Different guns have their different scenarios in which they will be successful, naturally. However, in medium to long range open field play, there is simply no better choice than the Baur. Its dominance at that critical range of engagements of about 40-100m (the majority of engagements take place at this range in the open field of most maps. There are certainly exceptions - the passages around Central Camp, C.G. certainly come to mind - but it's better to play the averages and avoid engagements in your weak zones) is what makes it the king for infantry in anything but the most close quarters fighting (and even then a Herzog can almost always pick up the slack more efficiently than anything else).

Provided one knows how to switch readily between semi automatic and fully automatic, the Baur is the most versatile open field weapon in the game. Period. How the player uses that versatility and masters its roles makes it the weapon that it is in the hands of a few very skilled individuals.

There is simply no reason to use it the SCAR - it behaves like both a Voss and a Baur in some ways post-1.40, but its dabbling in both makes it ultimately ineffective in either role. If you're looking for a purely under-20m rifle for Titan breaching or work around a crowded silo, saddle up with a Voss. If you're looking for a medium-long range sharpshooter's weapon that dominates every other battlefield scenario except anti-armour, then get a Baur. If you're worried about CQB, select a Herzog alongside it and learn how to use it.

Anything the SCAR can do, the Baur can do better and more precisely.

Comment

Baur is the best assault weapon, you can easily kill anyone with 3-5 shots, i would use Baur if i didnt had many kills with Voss, so i really wouldnt like to start in the ranking with Baur.

Krylov comes right after Baur, it has a very good accuracy in any range, sometimes you just need to fire in bursts instead of single shots, it also has low recoil and high damage, and it's extremely effective at close combat situations.

Scar is much better now because of the 1.4 Patch, i'd say it's almost as good as Krylov, but i didn't used it much.

Voss is a good gun in certain situations, for close combat i'd say it's the second best after krylov, you can take anyone down easily with it, but at medium and long ranges it's the worst weapon, unless you know how to use it, firing in short bursts it could still be efficiently at long ranges, but your best choice would probably be your rockets if you are in a long range or can't get a very accurate shot with voss.

Comment

With good aim the Baur isn't as bad in cqb as most think, especially when pubbing against spray and pray Vossers.

Comment

Working...
                                X