Opening screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening screenshots

probley been asked before but what do i need to open cod4 screendumps.. there in a .iwd format..

windows says no

Originally posted by Spils View Post
    probley been asked before but what do i need to open cod4 screendumps.. there in a .iwd format..

windows says no
    Screenshots should not be in .iwd format - you may be looking at the wrong files.

Navigate to this folder: ...Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\screenshots and take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
      Screenshots should not be in .iwd format - you may be looking at the wrong files.

Navigate to this folder: ...Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\screenshots and take a look.
      strange i don't have that file.

Comment

Originally posted by [WS]Aur0ra145 View Post
        strange i don't have that file.
        You have to take a screenshot first before it creates the folder, I think.

Comment

Well ive played around and nothing for the love of god the screenshots folder wont create itself in the main folder.. Ive assigned screenshots to multiple keys and nothing...

The computer lags out when i press the button like it is screenshooting but when ever i go to view them theres nothing there.

Comment

The (first) screenshot is named shot0000.jpg, do a search for it on you computer

Comment

Working...
            X