Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Killzone 2...

FIRST IN-GAME SCREENSHOT

Looks like total sh!t...Don't say this is the Pre-pre-Alpha either, because if it is. They have alot of work to do to reach their release date in time. It is funny though, How much Sony and the game companies associated with Sony, lies to its gamers. How much they rip other companies crap off. Just Like how they stole Nintendo Wii's Motion system for their controllers, or how they are jacking the Xbox360's Achivement point system for the Playstation NetWork. If I owned a PS3 right now, I would be pissed out of my mind.

Don't Hate me............Because I bought a Xbox360.

Let me guess, the PS3 fan boys are going to be like, wwaa, waaa. The Xbox360 breaks down to much. Mine hasn't, I'v had it from day one.

*Flame Suit on*

Re: Wow! Killzone 2...

Well they need to fix the entire repetative gameplay thing if they want to be a succesful title. The original Killzone on PS2 was billed as the Socom beater for online PS2 play, how wrong could you be.

Comment

Have you seen the screen shots for Socom for the PS3 also. LoL that looks almost as worse as Killzone 2.

Comment

I just watched the new gameplay trailer for Killzone 2 and I have to say the graphics are just amazing, especially the at the flying part (clouds, lighting, etc), just like the 2005 trailer.

My mind is set, I`m getting a PS3.

Comment

2005 trailer was a cinematic not the game
          I think Killzone 2 will be "just" an other next-gen game but nothing special.

COD4&Crysis kill MOH:A and other games about graphics, gameplay etc ...
          Bioshock will be interresting to play too ! (and of course BIA3 for fans)

Comment

The gameplay vid is just like the 2005 vid, for me atleast. 2005 just didn`t look so gritty, dark and detailed.

Seth, true, Crysis, CoD4, Bioshock, BiA will kill everything (you just cannot beat PCs), but Killzone 2 is the best looking console game I`ve ever seen. Now that is what I call next-gen.
            Everything looks so smooth, polished, detailed, like watching a blood movie.

Gonna start saving money for my PS3 now.

Comment

The video looks pretty damn good to me, I dont get it why would you get all so hyped about it, hyped about it looking "****" when GOW doesnt look any better. Especially when were dealing with a half finished product.

Fanbois are amusing me greatly.

PS. I loved the trailer, I dig the story and the action, as a nail in the coffin, its going to sell PS3 to me even faster.

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

Damn munchy video.

Comment

yeah and now rumor has it that sony dropped the price of the 60GB PS3 to get it off shelves, so there can only be one SKu ( the 80GB on )

Comment

80gb is better than 60gb, if i`m not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
                    80gb is better than 60gb, if i`m not wrong.
                    yeah thats obvious, but i mean they have taken already one SKU out of the market, now they are going for the 2nd,

60BG and 80GB in the market are a great deal

Comment

PS3 can lick my sac, its for asians. Xbox and PC, FTW!

Comment

The only beef I have with Killzone 2's trailer is the 3 second clip of gameplay followed by a switch to another 3 second clip of gameplay, so on and so forth. It was almost like they were hiding something. Also, if you watch the HD version of the trailer you can see some pretty shaddy texture work. Doesn't look very impressive at all. Which is one of the reasons why I think the clips were so short and switched so quickly.

I don't exactly have high hopes for Killzone 2's gameply considering the first iteration wasn't too exciting. We'll see how it pans out though. I plan on purchasing a PS3 to take up the extra HDMI slot on my TV in the near future. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune looks too friggin' awesome to pass up.

Comment

Man, Im going to get the PS3 just to put GTHD course on a replay with some good, solid rock tunes and keep it playing all day long. It will be just like an aquarium, only with cars.

Comment

Is it me or all anti-killzone have either a halo sig, a halo avatar, both, or own a 360?

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
                              Is it me or all anti-killzone have either a halo sig, a halo avatar, both, or own a 360?
                              Its actually quite a lot worse than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X