G3,f2000,ak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G3,f2000,ak

while playing the assault soldier my weapon choices are g3, f2000 and the ak. iv played the g3 the most. i even use it like a sniper rifle but in close combat it really runs out of ammo quick. havent tried the f2000. out of these 3 which would you suggest. really the only maps i play are ghost town, high way tampa and wake island. wake and ghost town i play assualt. tampa i always play engineer using the at mines and the mk3a1. thanks.:salute:

IMO I'd take the G3 because it has very good knockdown power plus its very accurate. The FN2000 isn't that bad and the grenade launcher/flashbang combo doesn't hurt either. However the sights and style of fire takes a little getting used to.

Comment

id still go with G3. its got a low bullet magazine capacity, but it shouldnt take all 20 rounds to take down 1-2 guys. and its a bit more accurate than the rest.

also, i rarely use the flashbang and i only use nade launcher when im rushing is super close quarters combat

Comment

I used to play assault quite alot, i only had the g3 but still, for me the G3 is the most accurate weapon in the game. But lets just say if u meet me down a karkand alley your G3 will be nothing against my SRAW and P90.

Comment

i like AK a lot also the F2000

i never use G3 though so thats probably why i answered the way i did

Comment

G3 is awesome.

Comment

I play assault. The AK is a great weapon to play with all around. It has the stopping power in cqc and in single shot its very accurate at distances. Just remember to compensate for bullet drop at long distances.

Comment

G3 ftw Yes your ammo is a little limited, but you can kill 3-4 guys with one mag...

Comment

Originally posted by the-masterlord View Post
                  ....for me the G3 is the most accurate weapon in the game.
                  Actually the iron sights are off-set to the left a little. And it not the most accurate weapon, it has the worst bullet deviation after the first shot on auto. But on single shot and factoring its quirky iron sights it's a killa. Though AKs are the best all rounders FTW.

But lets just say if u meet me down a karkand alley your G3 will be nothing against my SRAW and P90.
                  The P90 is sooo underated in CQC, I think it's the best submachine gun in the game. But the SRAW just sucks IMHO...weak stopping powert and horrendous bullet deviation. Goes in the bin with MG36 for me. Give the PKM a try....just don't spray (and pray) bullets with it.

Comment

g3 Ftw

Comment

SRAW sucks?? Are you insane?! Thats probably the best weapon in-game

Comment

:laugh:

Comment

SRAW/Eryx + Dao 12 for CQC = Alot of kills.

Comment

P90 is a awesome gun. 900rpm + 50 bullet clip. tho u only get like 2 extra mags so u acutally dont have a lot of ammo.

and what Noble Rotter said is true according to BF2s.

Originally posted by BF2s
                            The G3 is an automatic self-loading rifle manufactured by Heckler & Koch and adopted as the standard service rifle by the armed forces of Germany in 1959. The H&K G3 is the unlockweapon for the Assault kit. It’s an interesting weapon. It does more damage per shot than the other assault rifles, but its reputation for accuracy is misleading. It has the highest Min. Deviation of all the assault rifles and highest possible Deviation per Shot as well (just a little worse than the AK-47). It has the lowest recoil when zoomed mod, but has higher multi-shot penalties than any other assault rifle.

This makes the G3 the least accurate assault rifle, even when firing single shots from the prone position. In rapid-fire/auto-fire from the prone position, it becomes more accurate than the AK-47, but only after three or more shots have been fired.

There are some advantages to choosing the G3 over the standard rifles though. It gives the player regular grenades, which at times can be more useful than the grenade launcher, it does pack power that USMC players might lack, and the ring and post sight on the G3 can make long distance shots easier to line up for some players.

One other advantage the G3 may have over the other assault rifles is reduced “bullet drop” at longer ranges. Bullet drop has been confirmed, but no data on how this actually works is available.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                              G3 ftw Yes your ammo is a little limited, but you can kill 3-4 guys with one mag...
                              And with PR you can... oh sorry, I thought you were gonna go off with another PR joke :laugh: .

AK101 and the M16 for the win, both of them get better accuracy when equipped with a GL, so yay.

Comment

Working...
                              X