Added Perks I'd like to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sars99
    i'd love to have the M21 out of the campaign, even if its not silenced, i reckon that just be able to ghille your rifle would be sweet enough

that's be damn useful on say shipment... just run around as if you're playing football
    Ability to kick nades would bring new challenges too...

"Kill an enemy by kicking granade to his head(direct impact)"...

I have spotted dozens of snipers because of their muzzle flash.

U can't see sniper, you are just observing, then you see that muzzle flash coming from the grass, take aim just a little bit higher, squize the trigger and you hear that *Zing* sound confirming headshot...

But with muzzle suppressor, this wouldn't happen...

Maybe i just need to wait for the mods to come out, maybe someone has tought this thing...

Someone mentioned pistol whip earlier...

That would be awesome... Nothing would be more satisfying than cracking a skull open with my Deagle in the morning...

Comment

what about a quick draw perk?

It lets you pull your gun up faster after you sprint. I cant recall how many times i've been running, saw an enemy but died because I couldent get my gun up fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Arid View Post
        what about a quick draw perk?

It lets you pull your gun up faster after you sprint. I cant recall how many times i've been running, saw an enemy but died because I couldent get my gun up fast enough.
        This would be a good perk 1 slot actually.

Comment

I was actually thinking a perk 3 slot. The perk 1 slot seems to be attatchments to the kit (claymores, grenades, RPGs), the perk 2 slot looks to upgrade your weapons and person (Higher damage, health, ROF) and the perk 3 slot seems to augment your characters abilities (Steady aim, last stand) so the 3rd perk would be where I would put it.

Yeah, i think WAAAAYYYYYYY too much:hmm:

Comment

sorry yes i meant perk 3.

Comment

Working...
            X