Added Perks I'd like to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added Perks I'd like to see

I miss games like Battlefield Vietnam that you could, over a fallen enemy, give an audible like "I'm sending you home in piece" Thats what this game needs, an unlockable audible for times like that.

Likely as not at the speed this game goes you'll just get killed doing that, but it sure would be fun, nonetheless.

i want a perk that silences the sniper, but you have to use it over UAV jammer or something, actually screw that, just give me a silencer for my M21 and R700.

Comment

If they do that, they'll need to readjust the sniper rifles. They are uber accurate right now with people getting 'headshots' for shooting people in the foot.

The sniper tweaks were totally unnecessary and now it kinda sux to not be a sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by =ROB JORDAN= View Post
        The sniper tweaks were totally unnecessary and now it kinda sux to not be a sniper.
        tell me about it, i used to pride myself in the fact that sniping in CoD4 wasnt easy and i was really good at it, it used to be rather spacious in my sniper spots but since the buff and any tom **** or harry can i snipe, it becomes a blocking fest waiting to be nade spammed, i miss blowing the heads off talented snipers.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
          tell me about it, i used to pride myself in the fact that sniping in CoD4 wasnt easy and i was really good at it, it used to be rather spacious in my sniper spots but since the buff and any tom **** or harry can i snipe, it becomes a blocking fest waiting to be nade spammed, i miss blowing the heads off talented snipers.
          ohh was sniping hard in previous versions.
          I like constantly snipe in every situation, like 95% of my cod4 time is like sniping just love it
          i just use the the default green sniper not the auto matics as they kinda annoying just love sniping in cod4 haa
          also the side keys are good for bending around corners which is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by ~SOM~Soldat View Post
            I miss games like Battlefield Vietnam that you could, over a fallen enemy, give an audible like "I'm sending you home in piece" Thats what this game needs, an unlockable audible for times like that.

Likely as not at the speed this game goes you'll just get killed doing that, but it sure would be fun, nonetheless.
            Honestly, who would use a perk like that? It would be useless and be a waste of a perk.

Comment

make me an anti-martyrdom perk
              or an anti-helicopter perk

Comment

Honestly, those are horrible ideas. Well, horribly good ideas! I'd love to do something about those bastiches.

What else would be cool to have?

How about a perk called Weapons Expert. It would allow you to have a grenade launcher, a silencer and a red dot sight. It would take away all other nades from the kit, both frag and special.

Comment

How about a Stinger missle in the Perk 1 slot so we can shoot down heli's?

Comment

Originally posted by ebevan91
                    How about a Stinger missle in the Perk 1 slot so we can shoot down heli's?
                    That sounds like a good idea.

Comment

Hmm that's a tough question, but TBH who would use a audible perk like that?

About what you said Slashiem, snipers were fine before, they didn't fix them, because you can't fix something that isn't broken.

Anyway, I'm happy this game is out and I have it, I'm dissapointed in some things, but not in others.

Comment

They didnt fix what was broken, they made them far easier to use.

I like the stinger idea.

Comment

A perk that lets me reload while I sprint.

Comment

A perk that lets you throw your gun at an enemy.

Comment

body armor plzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                              X