Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [2] Aerialz
    Haha, ok.
    There is MUCH more to flying than simply having elevators, rudders, and ailerons.
    There is? Tell that to the Wright brothers. I could fly a jet in MSFS without the whole "OMGZ SO MANY KEYS AND BUTTONS!" and I could fly a chopper on my first try, in a simulation chamber. I then played MSFS2000 for about a year, got bored and ditched it. In laymans terms, the difference between "slow" and "fast" is all there is, in control interface anyway. You could very well play MSFS with keyboard only, or even mouse and KB.

I'm not saying those who fly with joysticks are inferior to M+K, or vice versa, I was simply stating my opinion which you seemed to turn into an attack.
    Well, Im telling you facts as they are, worlds top BF2 pilots use a stick. I wonder why that is?

Just because 4 BF2s pilots fly with joysticks does NOT mean that it is the best option - it's all a matter of personal preference.
    Its a matter of preference for you personally, but I look at the wider picture, the trends and "statistical truth". Ive flown with KB only, Mouse and KB, joystick and KB and joystick only, and JS is superior to all other control interfaces except gamepads, which I have no extensive experience with.

Learn to accept opinions as opinions rather than facts, and you will be much more social.
    ^^ Nope. K+M > Joystick in BF2. All other games it's the opposite.
    Stop presenting your opinions as facts, and maybe you will grow to be less ignorant.

Comment

Lol flame wars are so much fun...*sits dwn with popcorn*

Let the arguing continue!!!!hehe lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent
        Lol flame wars are so much fun...*sits dwn with popcorn*

Let the arguing continue!!!!hehe lol
        looOoOl

Comment

*Sigh... Can we get back to the original topic? I hate starting flame wars....

Comment

Originally posted by [2] Aerialz View Post
            *Sigh... Can we get back to the original topic? I hate starting flame wars....
            You're bad at starting them, I am much more skilled. Just watch and learn!

And yeah, joystick is just plain better than KDM.

backtotopic:
            Nice video, I'd love to 1v1 you sometime. Hell, I might make a movie myself .

Comment

Nice editing, nice music... Overall 8/10.

Comment

that song from Need for Speed underground lol....ohh man good times. Those 3 star generals are pathetic

aweasome video! effects are ballin

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                  You get extra respect points for showing how you got killed in a 1 vs 1, thats a nice gesture.

Nice set of skills, good video too, clean and comfortable to watch.

8/10

EDIT: Heh, poor Rabbit. Im willing to bet he wiped you though, didnt he?
                  Hehe, i frapsed that dogfight with 20 fps, and im his movie(yay)

He finished the movie before we had a proper dogfight, thats the reason he had 1 clip with me crashing in it ..

Comment

Working...
                  X