• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irishprides 'Firefly'

My biggest video yet- http://www.stage6.com/user/Irishprid...67/BF2-Firefly

Enjoy.
    Irish

yeh saw this the other day...immense..you would always beat me in flying...but i had you in infatry....

Btw Its XxRenoxX from MI5

Comment

You get extra respect points for showing how you got killed in a 1 vs 1, thats a nice gesture.

Nice set of skills, good video too, clean and comfortable to watch.

8/10

EDIT: Heh, poor Rabbit. Im willing to bet he wiped you though, didnt he?

Comment

Seen this already, you're best work yet.

Added to this thread: http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=136621

Comment

I liked it... intro was WAY too long in my opinion, turned me off a bit.

Comment

Nice!!!

1 question...how'd you take the vids without the lag of FRAPS?

I'd do some if it wasn't laggy

Comment

Originally posted by The_Falcon_6049 View Post
              Nice!!!

1 question...how'd you take the vids without the lag of FRAPS?

I'd do some if it wasn't laggy
              He probably has a better/faster computer than you

Comment

/me dusts off his joystick

Comment

^^ Nope. K+M > Joystick in BF2. All other games it's the opposite.

Comment

BF2s RLY?

Some or your homies suck at jets, and teamkill for them. You have swayed my overall opinion.

However the bits with just you chasing someone over the sea were boring...7/10

Comment

Originally posted by [2] Aerialz View Post
                      I liked it... intro was WAY too long in my opinion, turned me off a bit.
                      Well, I´ll take my experience, word and the experience and word of top BF2 pilots over yours. Aswell as the word of 4 pilots that have changed to stick and never changed back.

Comment

nice video and +1 on the music

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                          Well, I´ll take my experience, word and the experience and word of top BF2 pilots over yours. Aswell as the word of 4 pilots that have changed to stick and never changed back.
                          Ok, very blunt, I see.... however, it was not directed at you, I don't even know you...

I was just stating that I'm more of a flight sim guy, and I'm used to the joysticks for precision control, rather than for games like Battlefield 2 where you only need a few buttons.

*BTW, you quoted the wrong post smartass.

Comment

Originally posted by [2] Aerialz View Post
                            Ok, very blunt, I see.... however, it was not directed at you, I don't even know you...

I was just stating that I'm more of a flight sim guy, and I'm used to the joysticks for precision control, rather than for games like Battlefield 2 where you only need a few buttons.
                            Believe it or not, Im a flight sim person too, at least I used to be. And I dont see anything less precise in BF2, youre still using an A-B moving vehicle in 3 axis movement corridor. Precision is a must have if chaingun is to be utilized.

As for the smartass comment, Im going to leave that as an obvious mark of your bruised ego.

Comment

Haha, ok.

There is MUCH more to flying than simply having elevators, rudders, and ailerons.

I'm not saying those who fly with joysticks are inferior to M+K, or vice versa, I was simply stating my opinion which you seemed to turn into an attack.

Just because 4 BF2s pilots fly with joysticks does NOT mean that it is the best option - it's all a matter of personal preference.

Learn to accept opinions as opinions rather than facts, and you will be much more social.

/argument....

I did like the video, I was just expressing my opinion on the long debated M+K V. Joystick (In Battlefield 2) issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X