• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's only for Arctic service

lol

Comment

Originally posted by =ROB JORDAN= View Post
      In my infantry company, we had a couple of guys who owned and deployed with Eagles. The most popular privately owned pistol in my unit's armory? .44 Magnum ftw

We had to supply our own ammo, but other than that we could use whatever sidearm we chose. We were required to qualify with them on the range before we could take them to the field.

:salute:
      Wow, thats the first time I have heard soldiers carrying Desert Eagles, pretty impressive.

Oh, its you Sonic! Didn't realise

Comment

USP > *

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
          Wow, thats the first time I have heard soldiers carrying Desert Eagles, pretty impressive.

Oh, its you Sonic! Didn't realise
          I don't know if all units allow for this, but Army doctrine does. It goes back to early colonial history where soldiers reported for duty with their family arms.

Hi Vika! Yeah, I decided to switch things up a little...

Comment

WAIT A SECOND!

Sonic is now Jordan.....................way to go confusing me......

Comment

Eliminator, you didn't realize that? We've been having conversations now for awhile... lol

Sorry to confuse

Man, I've derailed another good thread. Please continue...

Comment

Schizophrenics, what will you do with them

Comment

Originally posted by =ROB JORDAN= View Post
                  Eliminator, you didn't realize that? We've been having conversations now for awhile... lol

Sorry to confuse

Man, I've derailed another good thread. Please continue...
                  You see, Eliminator has aged faster than you have

Comment

trusty old colt .45 is where its at

Comment

I do like the .45 quite a lot. I'm learning to love the Desert Eagle as a "OSIOOA (Oh shiz, I'm out of ammo!)" life-saver!

It's pulled me out of a couple of difficult situations. :salute:

Comment

Silenced USP in MC is a BEAST.

I love it. For instance... Today on Countdown, Im sniping behind the downed heli, two guys come head on, so i don't hear them till the last second, I stand up, shoot one with a chest shot with the USP and the other one gets blown up by my claymore.

GG. :yay:

Comment

weapons that use hte same caliber ammo(using hte same type of bullet) have the same amount of stopping power, it might vary based on the rifling of a barrel but im not sure.
                          accuracy, recoil, etc are all variable.

id rather have a USP in .45 than a 1911, i just like the feel and the sights of the USP much better, it just feels better in my hand and i can acquire targets with the sights quicker.

Comment

Working...
                          X