• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hacker!

yoo here is the sitee !! filefrond !!

http://files.filefront.com/cod4+hack.../fileinfo.html

the SERVER WAS RUNNING ON PUNKBUSTER

sorry for that there is no sound fraps wont record sound !! weird stuppid thing

woooo

Comment

look at it

Comment

Its nothing new... You act like its the first one ever seen. They do suck, but they will always be there. There isn't very many in CoD4, and i "hope" there never will be.

Comment

Flame: admin am i hacking
          Console: NO
          lmao, either he's part of that clan or actually knows the admin, either way the admin is a fool. Nice start where you seem the aimbot slowly following someone.

Make a post on their forums, perhaps it will get deleted straight away but no harm in trying.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell123 View Post
            sorry for that there is no sound fraps wont record sound !! weird stuppid thing
            Get the new version of FRAPS, it fixes the no sound in Vista bug.

Comment

Dood, hes the worst hacker evar.

1.) Using P90
              2.) He don't even know how to use a Aimbot, he locks on but dont take the shot
              3.) He didn't have no-recoil on

Too me, sounds like a 12 yr old.. trying out hax, failed.. and gets PB banned soon xD!

Comment

^^ Actually, likelyhood is that it's still a very early version of a hack, and so, it doesn't work properly, or it doesn't have all the features available.

Comment

Not going to bother looking at it - Look foreward to seeing his guid in the ban list .

Comment

hahhaa... he got pwned and then u got kicked... hahha gj recording!

Comment

I caught hacker on fraps too while ago...

I was playing in Bloc as a sniper, i proned to the grass(had uav jammer with me) and i got shot, i tought ok, and then i saw the killcam. The dude was shooting from the stairway window, with RPD, and he twitched before he shot me. Top of all that, there was no way he could even have his eyes on me(there was tree in line of sight).

That seemed really suspect, i decided to spectate him on Wetwork(isn't that the ship?).

He spawned with RPD, went to the second floor hallway(the usual sniper spot) and started to mow down people from the other side of the ship...

So after while of watching, i commented "Nice aimbot u fa****" and vote came up to kick him, few seconds later he got kicked...

Thank God this game doesn't have votekicks like bf2142, for once the votes might actually go through...

Comment

If I were a server admin, I'd prefer to see a demo rather than a compressed video.

"/record"
                        "/stoprecord"

Just attach a guide on how to play demos (i.e. Iwantcable's post).

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                          If I were a server admin, I'd prefer to see a demo rather than a compressed video.

"/record"
                          "/stoprecord"

Just attach a guide on how to play demos (i.e. Iwantcable's post).
                          heres 1 of a hacker

Comment

Well, I'm not a server admin, so I don't really care... :hmm:

Comment

Working...
                            X