Thoughts On Hardcore Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wenZECA
    no actually it only takes from 2-4 bullets, i think you must be too used to spray and pray 1 shot kills in hc?
    He was just describing how it feels like you have to put half a mag into people. You really do notice the difference when you go from hc to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by wenZECA
      no actually it only takes from 2-4 bullets, i think you must be too used to spray and pray 1 shot kills in hc?
      Thats a negative. I single shot everything.

Originally posted by Bisley_Bob View Post
      He was just describing how it feels like you have to put half a mag into people. You really do notice the difference when you go from hc to normal.
      <3

Comment

Heres my 2 cents
        There great. I love HC servers. They dont need to change anything on them.
        Ok that maby was 3 cents.

Comment

I've found myself not getting angered on hardcore servers as much as regular. There are less people doing something lame to get kills. It's a game mode that I can sit right next to the screen and be relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
            The grenades need to be able to be see.n at least
            Nothing personal mate but IW please keep hardcore the wey it is.

Comment

They need to edit the hit points and possible the power of some weapons, for example shooting someone in the toe with a pistol, in my opinion, shouldn't be enough to kill somebody .

Comment

I love HC mode trouble is all the weapons have the same sort of power so tactically it doesnt matter what weapon you use!Other than that i prefer it

If you want a decent MIXED MODE HC Server cc// 85.236.100.44:29260

HeHe

Comment

HardCore servers are the only servers I've ever played on. IMO they are the best, I like having no hud it makes it harder.

Comment

Hardcore is skill-less. I dislike it. Im used to aiming and earning my kills using my ****ing awesome reactions and hand-eye coordination. Hardcore is whoever spams the first shot off which may land in the foot it doesnt matter, you just pWNed dat guy, awesome.

And more tactical? Hardly. Camping more does not = tactical

I also ****ing hate how shotguns are obsolete and LMGs rape everything at any distance.

Comment

Originally posted by wenZECA View Post
                      Hardcore is skill-less. I dislike it. Im used to aiming and earning my kills using my ****ing awesome reactions and hand-eye coordination. Hardcore is whoever spams the first shot off which may land in the foot it doesnt matter, you just pWNed dat guy, awesome.

I also ****ing hate how shotguns are obsolete and LMGs rape everything at any distance.
                      x2, but with less swearing

Also, clan matches are being played on regular.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                        I think the column for the browser is a good one. This game is awesome, but that browser fails. I have no idea what IW was thinking on that thing. I never played any other CoD games online, so maybe thats how its always been.

Anyway, I think it should have a grenade indicator. I say that becaue when you look around for the grenade, you cant even see it. Hardcore mode is suppose to be about the realism, but in real life, YOU SEE A GRENADE.

Maybe just a little grenade indicator when youre stepping on it. Other then that, I think hardcore is pretty slick and you do have to play very different.

Crunch
                        I agree on the fact that hardcore is awesome much better then olde school.How ever i dont agree whit the grenade indicator because hardcore is hardcore.My little advice to you my friend is trun of the mods in your filter and you will only see hardcore servers.And again i agree that they should fixed the browse and some of the bugs in the game first before they start messing whit the weapons again.

Comment

I don't know what servers you played on but i don't find camping a problem in HC servers at all.

Also look at real warfare, shotguns are fairly obselete unless you're blowing the hinges off doors. The role of LMGs on the battefield is to inflict the damage on the enemy/keep the enemy pinned, the role of the riflemen is to defend the LMGs and heavy weapons. Obviously that changes a little when you get into FIBUA. So it is pretty appropriate that in this game the LMGs are very powerful seeing as IW have headed down the realism route, especially with hardcore mode.

Comment

I don't know what servers you played on but i don't find camping a problem in HC servers at all.

Also look at real warfare, shotguns are fairly obselete unless you're blowing the hinges off doors. The role of LMGs on the battefield is to inflict the damage on the enemy/keep the enemy pinned, the role of the riflemen is to defend the LMGs and heavy weapons. Obviously that changes a little when you get into FIBUA. So it is pretty appropriate that in this game the LMGs are very powerful seeing as IW have headed down the realism route, especially with hardcore mode.
                            While we're on the realism route can you really sprint full speed with an lmg and ammo in your hands? see an enemy, do a running backflip+instaprone then align your target just as fast as a guy wielding an mp5 or pistol

IW headed down realism lane, but stopped at dunkin donuts

Comment

While we're on the realism route can you really sprint full speed with an lmg and ammo in your hands? see an enemy, do a running backflip+instaprone then align your target just as fast as a guy wielding an mp5 or pistol

IW headed down realism lane, but ran outa gas
                              I never said they had achieved realism, real isn't as fun. I can sprint pretty fast with a lmg and ammo, hit the deck quickly and get into the aim in a second or two, can't do the backflip bit though!

Comment

can't do the backflip bit though!
                                oh i can! you must suck

Comment

Working...
                                X