No announcement yet.

Clarking Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for me, I am a Clark fanatic on Titan. I just go in with the sonar to spot my victims, and the sentry gun to cover my back or provide a distraction. While they engage my limitless supply of sentry guns, I pop them from behind with the Clark.

Hey fin, I saw your Clark/RDX Shotgun pwn video. I must say you make it look easy! How did you rename the RDX Shotgun the Fried Cheeseball Launcher?

Comment

Just edit your localization I did a search for "RDX Shotgun" and then replaced all the references with "Fried Cheeseball Launcher".

Its not too hard to use, just find a situation where it is called for. Recoil/deviation control used to be difficult, but I think I have about mastered it.

Comment

HAHAHHAA Fried Cheeseball Launcher, i never thought you'd take it that seriously =D
        now lets rename voss the noobtoob...

Comment

Ya, a buddy of mine over at Fevergaming called it that (back in March when it first came out; everyone hated it). I took it to heart and got my clan mates calling it that. Last time my Localization got wiped (ie when a new patch came out) I decided to funny it up

Comment

I think I have another tip,

Just aim at his head, and hope he doesn't have a wife and kids.

Comment

Nah, Clark works best when aiming for the neck/upper torso. That way the circular spread goes to head and chest at the same time.

Comment

I find it better to aim for the crotch because like most players they will go prone asnd end up getting shot in the head for there troubles

Comment

Working...
                X