No announcement yet.

Coolest thing you've ever done while playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made 2 flanking enemies knife eachother. I lolled in their face the whole night cause of that.

Comment

Finished with a positive K/D ratio!

Comment

I was on backlot or district and two guys ran around the corner of a building right at me. I emptied my AK-47 into them and killed them. I was just getting ready to reload and someone else came around the corner, so i switched to pistol and emptied that into the dude and killed him. Switched back to the Ak to reload and another dude came around the very same corner. well, had no bullets so I tried the knife and got him. I was like - no freakin way (being a noob and all)!! Turned to leave the area and reload, and turned around and took an RPG to the face. I wish i had the time to get a ss. it was friggin hilarious.

Comment

One day I'll try to play this game while having sex, that will beat all of you guys...

Comment

My moment was on Ambush. I was on the middle road on one side of the knocked out Abrams and an OpFor guy came around the tank with a grenade. I startled him and he threw it at me and ran back the way he came. I was like Hellz no and I picked up the nade and followed him to the other side of the tank and threw his nade back at him. It basically went directly at his face and exploded in mid air and give me a most entertaining kill.

Comment

think i had m40 sinper rifle on crash, was crowded, anyway aimed at a guy crouching when i shot, a guy ran acrossed him and got 2 kills 1 shot

Comment

Headshot hand grenade peg.

Comment

I played with my clan mates. One of my mate had planted a claymore and then taken up a defensive position (with the SAW) around the corner read to shoot anyone that gets passed his claymore. I came running jumped over his claymore so that it went of under me, rounded the corner and jumped over his hale of bullets and cut his throat with me knife. All this in hardcore mode I wish I had a demo recording of that

Comment

Two for me

Me and a guy were fighting each other-was hilarious. Both had no skinned silenced MP5 and golden deagle. We both ran out of ammo from missing each other then we ran at each other and missed every deagle shot. So we switch to knifes. Kept going in circles. I went to stun him, and nailed him in the head with a stun nade for the kill. All in all took us about 5 minutes

Other one was playing S&D and I was last one left. Jumped out of a 2nd story building with my .50 out and saw a guy last second. No scoped him in the head, along with the guy behind him. Got the 2-for-1 challenge and the 2 kill streak with bullets in the air challenge. But as soon as I landed, they had martyrdom

Comment

Sniper headshot while a LMG whore was trying to kill me at close range. He got pretty pissed

Comment

Get accused of cheating by a clan mate on TS while i was using a new account name.

Thought it would be fun to see how easy/hard it was to get to lvl 55 when everyone would have their unlocks.

Comment

Three single pistol shots with USP .45 as I was out of G3 ammo, 3 kills. In a matter of 5 seconds... I get the "You're the only one left, finish the mission and I had Clay'd one site, so I proceed to the other on "Vacant"... BAM!... BAM!... Rounded corner, BAM Headshot!

Love USP and G3 combo with Dead Silence, Stopping power and Claymores :yay:

Comment

got a unscoped headshot with a m16 on cargo ship map from one side of the boat to near there spawn =D

Comment

Having a three kill streak with Sniper rifle... three kills in rapid succession...
                              not bad for a noob
                              Two kills with the M9 pistol in a round... in almost one after another...
                              Getting headshot after headshot with M16A4 in Bloc, i love that map for sniping...
                              And today i loled myself... while studying Crash on a standalone server, i fell from a high altitude... and accomplished the "goodbye" challenge... so it's possible i've got the points whiel not playing with other people ... the challenges list says is accomplished... i thought it was not possible to get challenges w/out being on another server

Comment

Threw a grenade into a room where there were 4 guys camping, they had put down claymores, my nade blew up the claymores and killed a couple of them and the nade killed the rest, can't remember how many challenges that was worth

Comment

Working...
                                X