A List of Weapon(s) that should be in CoD4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
    And H&K(meaning Heckler&Koch?) isn't British/US/Middle East gun...

So isn't it just the easiest way to post what guns you would like to see.. No matter what country manufactures it or uses it...
    But British forces use rifles manufactured by H&K. Virtually every component of the SA80-A2s have H&K stamped all over them!

Comment

i hate u now

Comment

Originally posted by Bisley_Bob View Post
        But British forces use rifles manufactured by H&K. Virtually every component of the SA80-A2s have H&K stamped all over them!
        I asked him did he mean manufactured by one of the countries in the game or use them. But he didn't answer... So i answered that H&K isn't from any of the countries from the game...

This was his post

This game should be limited to only US, Russian, British, and Opfor/Middle Eastern weapons to keep the realism because those are the only forces that are available. So that would keep the PKM out.
        So guns that would be appropriate would be:
        Colt
        H&K
        AK
        Springfield

Any Others?

Comment

I ment what they use. I know H&K is manufactured in Germany but they are still used by the British SAS. I forgot that the Russians use the PKM. Still that would limit what weapons can be in game.

Comment

Originally posted by {Truth}Peregrine View Post
            I ment what they use. I know H&K is manufactured in Germany but they are still used by the British SAS. I forgot that the Russians use the PKM. Still that would limit what weapons can be in game.
            That cleared this up for me...

Comment

An entrenching tool with serrated edge for that lethal dope slap

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000 View Post
                i hate u now
                :laugh: I, myself, wasn't sure if it was real. I just Googled, "PKM."

Comment

Originally posted by ~SOM~Soldat
                  An entrenching tool with serrated edge for that lethal dope slap
                  I'd like to see other melee weapon..

Maybe something like this

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox
                    The M16 and M4 have the same relation as the G36C has with the full size G36. What makes the M16/4 okay but the G36 not?
                    We don't need it to be like BF2 where we are G36ed out.

Comment

Working...
                    X