Pixel Shaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel Shaders

I have a 6150, and i ahve to run BF2 on all low settins. Im trying to get better FPS and i heard forcing 1.4 pixel shaders will help. Does any 1 know how i can do this? And do i have to download a program?

click the link in my sig and look at step 4.

i know for sure it helps a lot on my old FX5200 mainly becuz it struggles alot to put out 2.0 shaders, but it should help with ur 6150

Comment

i Got the riva Tuner. but under driver settin gs i dont have tab to click. im using vista also, FYI. any reason y

Comment

What happens if you put it even lower than 1.4?

Comment

riva tuner for some reason doesn't work with the 6150, i think its because its onboard

Comment

Poopy, cuz i get average 25-30 fps in game. THATS ALL ON LOW, view distance 100 cuz u need that. Anything else i can do to get better fps?

Comment

You dont need high view distance, because it only draws the map. Without "geometry" which is the drawing distance of units and vehicles, its pretty much useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                What happens if you put it even lower than 1.4?
                Won't work with BF2 if you set it lower than 1.4
                BF2's absolute minimum requirement for pixel shader version is 1.4

Comment

idk y u cant get rivatuner to work, thoughtit worked withall cards.

u can try looking for optimizaiton sites:

and

are my two favorite

Comment

Working...
                  X