Comment

hardcore + clan + ts = teamwork!

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000 View Post
        + M16A4 + ACOG + USMC = teamwork xD

JK

Comment

You should try Search and Destroy like others said. Blindly running around will get you nowhere.

What gets boring imo are the maps. There's about 4 maps I really like and a few decent ones, but the rest are not much fun to play...

Comment

The only maps I don't like are Shipment and Bloc. I love Strike, District, Crash, Wetwork, Overgrown (my favorite, actually), Downpour... etc. They're all well made and tactical. But Shipment... whoever designed that should be fired. A square with some crates... so thoughtful

Comment

I agree the game is too run and gun. There's really no penalty for dying. You don't even have to wait to respawn. Rank always means nothing no matter what the game is, but I prefer Battlefield 2's system. Call of Duty 4's ranking system is like Battlefield for retards. There are lots of tweaks that should be made, and I hope they get addressed in a patch of expansion, but it's still a fun game despite its shortcomings.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxor127
                I agree the game is too run and gun. There's really no penalty for dying. You don't even have to wait to respawn.
                Play S&D or HQ...there is a penalty. A lot of people are basing opinions on public TDM servers they play, which are a vastly different experience than game-type servers, and well-run clan servers.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000 View Post
                  Gosh do I only wish..

my clan hates hardcore, yet I love it... err

Comment

I agree the game is too run and gun. There's really no penalty for dying. You don't even have to wait to respawn.
                    Play a different game type.
                    Rank always means nothing no matter what the game is, but I prefer Battlefield 2's system. Call of Duty 4's ranking system is like Battlefield for retards.
                    Just because it doesn't require 4000 hours or more for the top rank, doesn't mean it's for retards.
                    There are lots of tweaks that should be made, and I hope they get addressed in a patch of expansion, but it's still a fun game despite its shortcomings.
                    And just because it's not the way you want it, doesn't mean they should change the game.

Comment

Hog, youre right, let me have your copy so you dont get tempted to try it again. When youre right, youre right.

I know a few people who cant afford a copy and they like to suck at games.

PM me your key and thanks in time for Christmas.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                        Hog, youre right, let me have your copy so you dont get tempted to try it again. When youre right, youre right.

I know a few people who cant afford a copy and they like to suck at games.

PM me your key and thanks in time for Christmas.

Crunch
                        lol, buy the game cheap ***
                        Though I wouldn't mind a CD key myself lol

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                          lol, buy the game cheap ***
                          Though I wouldn't mind a CD key myself lol
                          LOL, thats great.

I have the game, it really is for my friends

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch