Unranked or Ranked Servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unranked or Ranked Servers?

How do you know if a server is ranked or unranked? Is there a way to filter your search? I am rank 55 and just looking to have some fun! Ranked servers are not for this, people are just trying to get points: therefore team stacking. I hate this, and now do not care about points anymore....just the fun! Any suggestions?:salute:

Originally posted by Support_Hog View Post
    How do you know if a server is ranked or unranked? Is there a way to filter your search? I am rank 55 and just looking to have some fun! Ranked servers are not for this, people are just trying to get points: therefore team stacking. I hate this, and now do not care about points anymore....just the fun! Any suggestions?:salute:
    why care about them to begin with? It seems thats all you cared about till you maxed out now your making it appear you don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
      why care about them to begin with? It seems thats all you cared about till you maxed out now your making it appear you don't care.
      why dont you just answer his question or go back to playing crysis.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
        why dont you just answer his question or go back to playing crysis.
        I play many games..whats that got to do with how I posted? Either way his question was kinda mute with how it was explained.

But I believe that non-ranked servers wont' show up in the server browser and need to be manually connected to.

Comment

The server browser is limited in the fact it doesnt tell us what the filter icons means, one of those icons could mean unranked.

Comment

Unranked = modded. Turn "Mods" in your filter to "yes."

Comment

Originally posted by Support_Hog View Post
              How do you know if a server is ranked or unranked? Is there a way to filter your search?
              When you filter your servers, set "Mods" to "yes"...that will give you only Unranked servers.

If you only want a visual indicator, leave the filter alone, but when you look at the server list in the browser, pay attention to the column with the Infinity Ward symbol (the one that looks like an atom
              )

- servers with the checkmark in that column are Ranked, those without are unranked.

Comment

Thanks guys. Appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                X