EA responds to stats issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EA responds to stats issue

No updates on the stats issue over the weekend?! *sarcasm* I guess it's back to playing War Rock *sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by TomGazpacho View Post
      No updates on the stats issue over the weekend?! *sarcasm* I guess it's back to playing War Rock *sarcasm*
      At least I got a ETQW beta key. Iv'e been playing the tits off that game.

Comment

Guess i'll play some Oblivion til stats actually do come back up.

Comment

Many reporting stats are back

Comment

I'm getting tired of seeing EA flamers. I'm frustrated too because I like the stats, but I didn't even know the game HAD stats when I bought it. EA has made me mad in the past because they have screwed up games I liked alot, particularly the C&C series. But that said--I still like their games enough to buy them, so I cannot turn around and complain about how stupid EA is when I still buy the games.

I'm not saying we don't have the right to complain about issues--afterall we did pay for the game, but all this "ea only releases sh**" stuff is unnecessary. All you have to do is not buy any more EA games if it is that much of a problem for you.

EA has issues, but I think it is pretty cool that they produced a game good enough to gain such a following that even after 2 years, the forums are full of people complaining about an issue. That says they must have done something right...

Comment

Oh, yes. Noticing odd things. Yesterday I saw a SEVEN MAN SQUAD.

Comment

http://forums.easports.com/mboards/t...39632&start=90

Ok so I have come on the internet the last few days and looked around for any info on the stats problem. My efforts arent anything special, I just seem to be one of the few who are willing to put in an hour or so to find some answers that we all want, at least I think we do.

The good news is that the stats issue seems to be in the process of being fixed. Duh, but there are more and more servers, that players are reporting have the points scored showing up in thier accounts. I have put a link to the place where I found the info at the begining of this post. Just look for the posts made by EA/Violet. Mybe this thing is comeing to an end, I hope so. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

just an fyi, I played in a server yesterday and finally got upgraded to private first class. I falsely 'recieved' the award ~5 times before, but since the stats issue is all screwed up, it didn't actually give it to me. Same deal with other awards (basic pistol/explosives/sniper/mechanic/medic awards).

What's weird is that the awards that i won a while ago are now showing up, but my kills and points are only going up when I get them ie all my old kills weren't recorded.

Comment

Originally posted by Astralman View Post
                    those have been around forever. very odd though

Comment

And they go up to at least 9 men. I think I've seen 10 once. 4 of them aren't in the squad, they're in "Unassigned". If VOIP worked, you could probably speak to everyone.

Comment

I hope within the next couple days are que-ed stats come back to us. I dont care what other people think, I just hope they do!

Comment

I hope they do, too, JTF2_darkloop. Geez...ten man squads? When I command, I'd kill for just three six man squads. Although, lately, I've found three sizeable squads each round more frequently than ever before. Does that ever make life easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Astralman View Post
                            That's nothing. My squad had 10 people the other day. O.o

Comment

yeah right,,, BS,,, i need prooving material

Comment

same, I dont think I have ever seen anything over 7??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X