Trouble with server timing out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with server timing out!

Anyone having trouble with servers timing out? I usually have to reconnect 2-3 times to get in. This goes for any server I try. The servers are not full or anything like that.:salute:

Hey dude, i also have that problem too (sometimes) i dont wat it is but maybe try updating to 1.3...

Comment

Modify your shortcut and add, "+cl_connectionattempts 100" to the end. This will let it go up to 100 tries and then will time out.

Please note: If you wish to stop attempting to connect, open console and type, "/disconnect"

Comment

ever since 1.3 it has been happening to me pretty much everytime I try to join my clans pub.. it takes about 5 mins for me to get in..

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger6789 View Post
          Hey dude, i also have that problem too (sometimes) i dont wat it is but maybe try updating to 1.3...
          hey dude i think it wos not this bad before whit the 1.2 but since the 1.3.But i think the problem is now much more terrible.

Comment

Its not that bad really i just deal with it lol

Comment

I have this problem now too. Our TDM server was working ok immediately after the patch, but now I timeout every time. Our S&D server still works fine and they both run on the same computer. Very strange.

Comment

yeah get this at times, worst is when you get cdkey authenticated and then timeout, or get disconnected at the same point ive had my cd key locked to servers a few times until its released you cant play on another server

has happened when the net has disconnected mid round aswell, cant just jump back on the same server either

realy frustraiting

Comment

lol must be something with 1.3 in general

anyone remember BF2 v1.3???? lol

Comment

lets hope they dont do a 1.4 like 2142's 1.4

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
                      lol must be something with 1.3 in general

anyone remember BF2 v1.3???? lol
                      Originally posted by TheLeper View Post
                      lets hope they dont do a 1.4 like 2142's 1.4
                      Guys you have to remember EA wos responsible for that not IW.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm View Post
                        Guys you have to remember EA wos responsible for that not IW.
                        i was merely referrring to what seems to be a jynx on v1.3 of things

IW > EA anyday

Comment

Originally posted by Support_Hog View Post
                          Anyone having trouble with servers timing out? I usually have to reconnect 2-3 times to get in. This goes for any server I try. The servers are not full or anything like that.:salute:
                          type in /reconnect in the console, problem solved.

Oh! If it doesnt work the first time, try again or just try a different server.

Comment

been happening to me also after the install of 1.3, but not too bad

Comment

I get timeout errors everytime I try connecting to a server for the first time, and when I restart the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X